• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Z-line injectables

pharmerbob1980

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As this seems to be a newer line was wondering if you have tried any of the line please post what you used and your thoughts on it. I think it would help anyone who is thinking about trying this line. It seems unanimous that the pharmacom line preferred here in the DG forum but maybe alot of us are missing out on this Z-line just because it's not as popular.

I've always been a fan of AP. That's what I'm on now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z line is what I will be running exclusively for my next blast. Simec results are through the roof with this stuff. I don't mind overdosed gear one bit. I'd like to hear from first hand experience as well if anyone can chime in.

Bro, you won't be disappointed) simec never lies and I have hundreds of satisfied clients)

Z line is what I will be running exclusively for my next blast. Simec results are through the roof with this stuff. I don't mind overdosed gear one bit. I'd like to hear from first hand experience as well if anyone can chime in.

Bro, you won't be disappointed) simec never lies and I have hundreds of satisfied clients)
I'm sure. I think that it's good to hear from users how they did on it. Not bashing the Z-line but hoping that it will promote a good line for you. You are the best Alan! !!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think Zphc is the best ugl that nobody talks about.

I think Zphc is the best ugl that nobody talks about.

A couple of my bros say they actually prefer it over Pharmacom. I won't be able to back their word up for a couple months but we'll see. They're not exactly newbies either.

there actually not a ugl brother, if you email alan and ask him to give you some insite or maybe read up on theyre site youll see how professional they really are. its a very big company.....

and id like to comment on the thread, i been buying a ton of products here and im really liking the z-line over everything else, and i purchased just about all his stuff and also ran pharmacon for a year thru diff supplier and i think the z-line stands out above alot of known products, you wont ever be dissapointed with that line

and look at all the brand names there selling also, yea some real top gear over here, very happy with these products and line he is carrying.

bones

IML Gear Cream!
I've always liked the Z-line orals. Haven't tried their oils yet but have no doubt they are g2g.

Back