• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Staynattybruh's first cycle log. The beginning.

Staynattybruh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So its about that time! After years of research, finally going to do my first cycle. But heres the kicker, I'm going to cut with it. I know i know, i hear all about the "first cycle gains". But from a bigger picture, diet,training and AAS is what makes you look great in the long run. I already have a pretty good foundation so really my goal is to keep as much lean mass as possible. I've actually done a few bbing comps when i was 19 and 20 and a ton of pling comps.

Here we go. Stats

Height: 5'9
Weight: 198lbs

Bench:325
Deadlift:450
Squat:350

I had injured my hip which drastically compromised my DL and my squat. Im 100% now and actually feel that if i keep incorporating hip exercises my hips will be stronger and better.

Macros are looking sometning along the lines of.
P:250
C:120
F:50

Which is about 1850 cals.

I might go even lower once i hit week 6 or so.

Will be doing PPL routine.

Pics.

1c4214cc2068b0fc673a93c01b4ffcac.jpg

814354fd86c07fba53c45bb75ba6f6b6.jpg

Cycle.

1-12: Test e 300mg/2 week.
1-12: adex .25 eod.

With standard pct protocol.

Will update with lifts and food intake as much as i can. Will start first pin sometime today or tommorow.

Ok bro.... get after it .. good luck
Thanks man! Just did my first pin. Not afraid of needles or anything but i couldnt decide on a spot to pin lol. Eventually i got a spot and aspirated. After all was said and done i was just like wow that was way easier then i thought it was going to be.

Thanks man! Just did my first pin. Not afraid of needles or anything but i couldnt decide on a spot to pin lol. Eventually i got a spot and aspirated. After all was said and done i was just like wow that was way easier then i thought it was going to be.

What injection site did you use?

What injection site did you use?
Glute. It went in like butter no blood or anything. I kept flexing my glute to get an idea where it was at. Eventaully i leaned to the opposite foot and went for it. I think i might of been a litttle to low but i was still in the q2 area.

Glute. It went in like butter no blood or anything. I kept flexing my glute to get an idea where it was at. Eventaully i leaned to the opposite foot and went for it. I think i might of been a litttle to low but i was still in the q2 area.
First time I pinned my glute I froze for like two minutes prior, I got cold feet. It was like there was an invisible barrier stopping me and I got anxiety lol but then I did it, and I went fuckin slow too lol, now it's second nature but every now and then I sense a bit of apprehension but nothing like that first pin.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

First time I pinned my glute I froze for like two minutes prior, I got cold feet. It was like there was an invisible barrier stopping me and I got anxiety lol but then I did it, and I went fuckin slow too lol, now it's second nature but every now and then I sense a bit of apprehension but nothing like that first pin.

Lol. Im so glad im not afraid of injecting. Ive heard horror stories just from being so scared hahs. I had to look at it to see that it wa going in because i couldnt feel it at all. But...my ass is a little sore now haha.

Lol. Im so glad im not afraid of injecting. Ive heard horror stories just from being so scared hahs. I had to look at it to see that it wa going in because i couldnt feel it at all. But...my ass is a little sore now haha.

Or guys being so scared that they had to down a few beers.

Seems legit!

Goodluck man. I hope everything works out for you! Forum is open for any question or help a lot of people that have a lot of knowledge is always here for you! :winkfinger::winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Goodluck man. I hope everything works out for you! Forum is open for any question or help a lot of people that have a lot of knowledge is always here for you! :winkfinger::winkfinger:
Thanks brother. Everyone here has been way more friendly and helpful then i had expected. I hope you all follow and check in once in a while. This should be fun!

This will be my monday push day.
Jusy got in touch with my old coach. Caught up with him and laid down some numbers. Heres how it looks.

FitNotes Workout - Monday 20th June 2016

** Flat Barbell Bench Press **
- 250.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 250.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 250.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 250.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 250.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 275.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 275.0 lbs x 3 reps

** Incline Dumbbell Bench Press **
- 80.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 80.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 80.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 80.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Incline Dumbbell Fly **
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Front Dumbbell Raise **
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Lateral Dumbbell Raise **
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Cable Face Pull **
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Barbell Shrug **
- 85.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 10 reps

** EZ-Bar Skullcrusher **
- 60.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 60.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 60.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 60.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Rope Push Down **
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Lying Triceps Extension **
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps

Last edited:
I don't have anxiety until I'm hitting quad... I have hit a nerve a couple of times. So, now every time the needle is going in I cringe. Waiting for that jolt of electricity... yahhh!!

I don't have anxiety until I'm hitting quad... I have hit a nerve a couple of times. So, now every time the needle is going in I cringe. Waiting for that jolt of electricity... yahhh!!
This is why i dont want to do quads. I heard of hitting veins a lot to.

Haha.. don't let me scare u. It's more not than it is. But if u ever do it... you will have anxiety. Some guys have never had this problem. I'm just one of the lucky ones I guess. Try it at least once. U have to do it sometimes when u are pinning a lot and changing areas.

Or guys being so scared that they had to down a few beers.

Seems legit!
Perfect excuse for a few beers!. Dude my drunk pins are hardcore, I'm like a combat medic on Normandy beach on my glute LMAO

Perfect excuse for a few beers!. Dude my drunk pins are hardcore, I'm like a combat medic on Normandy beach on my glute LMAO

When I was a drunk, I used to pin a lot of gear shit faced; I was pretty good too.

Fifth of JB and 2 beers deep.. "Oh yeah, forget my tren today.."

SMH

^^^you motha fuccas are crazy hahahaha
Haha.. don't let me scare u. It's more not than it is. But if u ever do it... you will have anxiety. Some guys have never had this problem. I'm just one of the lucky ones I guess. Try it at least once. U have to do it sometimes when u are pinning a lot and changing areas.
Yeah i was told to pin diffrent areas as much as possible even though im only doing 2 pins a week, so eventually i can get use to it when i do more pins and have to find new sites.

I dont pin my quads at all anymore after hitting to many nerves.. i dont even pin myself i have the wif.e do it now..

But good luck man, subbed for all the gains

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I dont pin my quads at all anymore after hitting to many nerves.. i dont even pin myself i have the wif.e do it now..

But good luck man, subbed for all the gains

Fuck now I don want to do it hahhh. I'll try next week...

Thanks brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
What do you all recomend for supplement wise? As in health. I just usually take a one a day men's and fish oil.

What do you all recomend for supplement wise? As in health. I just usually take a one a day men's and fish oil.
That's not bad, lately I've just been trying to get all my macros and micros from food and plenty of water. I do use whey powder already twice a day and every now and then I'll use glutamine. I'm not much on being very regimental with supplements anymore, I just stay on my aas cycle schedule, as for supplements I use them kinda like otc meds, just as needed.

That's not bad, lately I've just been trying to get all my macros and micros from food and plenty of water. I do use whey powder already twice a day and every now and then I'll use glutamine. I'm not much on being very regimental with supplements anymore, I just stay on my aas cycle schedule, as for supplements I use them kinda like otc meds, just as needed.

Yeah i try to get a balance diet in to get them micros. I was thinking about picking up a liver supplement.

Taurine, animal pak, fish oil, glutamine, vitamin D if you dont get a lot of sun

Taurine, animal pak, fish oil, glutamine, vitamin D if you dont get a lot of sun

Im orginally from michigan and was told a lot that most peoole i mi is deficiant in vit D. I should probably take some every other day. Def need to get down on some taurine.

Today was a hard day for me for some reason. I usually go heavier with deads.

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 21st June 2016

** Deadlift **
- 350.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 350.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 375.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 375.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 405.0 lbs x 3 reps

** Lat Pulldown **
- 160.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 160.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Rack Pull **
- 225.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 245.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 245.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Seated Cable Row **
- 160.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 160.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Dumbbell Hammer Curl **
- 30.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 10 reps

** EZ-Bar Preacher Curl **
- 65.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 65.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 65.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Seated Incline Dumbbell Curl **
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps

I was injured from squats in the past so ive been doing everything with them carefully until im comfortable. I did 225 easy as shit, might as well been 135. Next leg session im going to bump it up to 275 and make it a 5x5 . 2nd pin tonight.

FitNotes Workout - Wednesday 22nd June 2016

** Barbell Squat **
- 225.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 5 reps

** Leg Extension Machine **
- 60.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 60.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 60.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Leg Press **
- 270.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 270.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 360.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 360.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Lying Leg Curl Machine **
- 160.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 160.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 160.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Elliptical Trainer **
- 20:00

Wow. As soon as i pinned my muscle twitched while i was in. Kinda hurt. At first i thought i hit a vein but i asperated and no blood and felt fine. So i just continued as usual. Prolly because virgin muscle? Plus i did legs today lol.

Wow. As soon as i pinned my muscle twitched while i was in. Kinda hurt. At first i thought i hit a vein but i asperated and no blood and felt fine. So i just continued as usual. Prolly because virgin muscle? Plus i did legs today lol.

You hit a nerve mate, it's not a problem if you pinned quads then some people always hit a nerve.

You hit a nerve mate, it's not a problem if you pinned quads then some people always hit a nerve.
Oh it was the opposite glute. But yeah i heard that happens to quads allllll the time lol. It was just kinda freaky. Im thinking about pinning lats (because mine easily visiable with my armed raised) or delts.

Back