• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Udca / tudca

JohnRambo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what are your guys go to for UDCA? I have a few sources in mind I'm waiting on pulling the trigger.
The debate for me is stick to a trusted brand like Olympus for TUDCA via eBay/amazon/or any sup shop @ 500mg ed
OR
Take chances w/ a research chem site and run UDCA @ 250ed.

I'll be combining it with 50/50 of tbol/var on a prop cycle + Liv52DS. Any other sups I should need?
On the last run I was able to run 100mgVar with just Liv52DS, bloodwork came back fine and only cholesterol/triglycerides moved into the upper but within normal range.

The 2 UDCA suppliers I've seen around are IMR & CEM Products; has anyone ordered from CEM before?
CEM has "research caps" vs IMR's liquid research chem.
Normally this would be a no brainer and I would go to IMR; however I'm currently sitting on 2 "less than good" products from them already. I have a couple bottles of weak-ass clen that I had to swap out for ECA stack in order to get any feelings/effect + a few clumped up bottles of Aromasin laying around.

Does anyone have any review on Solary Lipotropic 1000? I've seen it tossed around a few times as well and it's readily available almost everywhere.

Last edited:
tudca on amazon is what I use. 1000mg since im running alot of orals right now.... they are g2g however I am not sure in regards to UDCA havent use them yet. Liv52 is awesome as well. You can use Tudca plus NAC which can be brought at amazon as well.

Goodluck

tudca on amazon is what I use. 1000mg since im running alot of orals right now.... they are g2g however I am not sure in regards to UDCA havent use them yet. Liv52 is awesome as well. You can use Tudca plus NAC which can be brought at amazon as well.

Goodluck

what brand? I have a few on my wish list & cart... I just can't rely on IMR much anymore these days.

A lot of Olympus raws have come back pretty bad. What is black grizz

what brand? I have a few on my wish list & cart... I just can't rely on IMR much anymore these days.

Premium powders brother! Its one of the best then get NAC as well

Attachments

• tudca.jpg
    tudca.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 67
Premium powders brother! Its one of the best then get NAC as well

How much NAC do you run?
I'm probably going to go 500 TUDCA from what I can tell that's a good dose on just 100mg of mild orals (Var/Tbol); seeing how I've never had elevated liver values on 100mg Var I could probably run it without but I'd rather have peace of mind.
+Liv52DS is my always use (indian version)

So what are your guys go to for UDCA? I have a few sources in mind I'm waiting on pulling the trigger.
The debate for me is stick to a trusted brand like Olympus for TUDCA via eBay/amazon/or any sup shop @ 500mg ed
OR
Take chances w/ a research chem site and run UDCA @ 250ed.

I'll be combining it with 50/50 of tbol/var on a prop cycle + Liv52DS. Any other sups I should need?
On the last run I was able to run 100mgVar with just Liv52DS, bloodwork came back fine and only cholesterol/triglycerides moved into the upper but within normal range.

The 2 UDCA suppliers I've seen around are IMR & CEM Products; has anyone ordered from CEM before?
CEM has "research caps" vs IMR's liquid research chem.
Normally this would be a no brainer and I would go to IMR; however I'm currently sitting on 2 "less than good" products from them already. I have a couple bottles of weak-ass clen that I had to swap out for ECA stack in order to get any feelings/effect + a few clumped up bottles of Aromasin laying around.

Does anyone have any review on Solary Lipotropic 1000? I've seen it tossed around a few times as well and it's readily available almost everywhere.

I use Cems all the time. 100 legit. I've lab tested it a few times..
I always use that, nac, and methyl b12 to heal up my liver. Works like a charm.

I recently started adding choline/inositol as I've seen a few studies on its benefits. I'll be lab testing soon my newest approach as I just finish a drol /dbol run and I know I have or had high values Cuz my liver was killing me

IML Gear Cream!
I have both Tudca and UDCA, I think my UDCA is from RUI but I'm not home now to double check.

I'll be running it again soon with methyl Tren

I picked up two bottles of the UDCA from CEM when it was 50‰ off. I'd recommend waiting for a similar sale since they regularly have them. I think they have 35% off right now. I had elevated liver values due to some oral use. I'm going to have bloods done in about 4 weeks and will continue using it until then along with the N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine I have from Life Extension.

I picked up two bottles of the UDCA from CEM when it was 50‰ off. I'd recommend waiting for a similar sale since they regularly have them. I think they have 35% off right now. I had elevated liver values due to some oral use. I'm going to have bloods done in about 4 weeks and will continue using it until then along with the N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine I have from Life Extension.

Oh that's good information to know, I have never used CEM but I will stock up soon. I had my labs ran today so we will see how it looks soon.

Here you go I posted this before on ASF.

TUDCA is the most potent form of liver support currently available.

Milk Thistle extracts have liver tissue regenerative properties, are excellent anti-oxidants but don’t impact cholestasis. So, while they are excellent at overall general liver health they are not adequate protection against the ravaging effects or oral anabolics.

Essentiale Forte is a phospholipid complex that has been shown to help clear toxic bile acids from the liver. It is an excellent supplement and probably the next best thing to TUDCA. It is produced by the pharmaceutical company Sanofi-Aventis.

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) supports the production of Glutathione, which itself is a powerful anti-oxidant that can protect the liver against toxicity but once again is limited in its ability to treat cholestasis and is marketed in many preparations with poor bioavailability.

Liv-52 is an excellent blend of antioxidants but will not treat cholestasis.

Dosing of TUDCA – 500 mg / day while on a cycle containing oral compounds. It should not be used more than 8 weeks at a time or for the duration of the cycle as it can have a negative impact on lipid values.

For general, year round, liver support, I would look to Milk Thistle.

There was another member that posted a video of a Dr. Stating that Choline and inositol are great for recovery of the liver as well.

Thanks for this info!! I would keep this lol :winkfinger: We need more quality post like this

thanks franchise.

I'm curious as to what effect it can have on lipids. I've never had Liver Values go up much; so it might not be as beneficial if it will tank the lipids for a longer duration.

thanks franchise.

I'm curious as to what effect it can have on lipids. I've never had Liver Values go up much; so it might not be as beneficial if it will tank the lipids for a longer duration.
For lipids u could take a supp like lipid stabil & can be purchased on the net pretty easily..

Most of the support supps mentiones are for liver,,kidneys..

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Back