• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG and size

youngsamuel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on TRT pellets for 8 weeks. My T level at start was 543 and my E2 was 84. My numbers last week were 784 and E2 was 41. I have been in the gym and went from 225lbs to 198lbs in 7 weeks. Eating good cheating once a week. I am 43 years old and feel pretty good overall. Last week doc gave me 11000 unit vial of HCG. I have read countless info/threads on HCG and the only consistency I see is it is different for everyone. So I have been taking 40 units for 6 days and seen no size increase in my balls. How long has it taken for anyone out there to see size return?

The normal amount is around 250-500 iu of hcg two to three time a week.

- - - Updated - - -

The normal amount is around 250-500 iu of hcg two to three time a week.

If I were you I'd be shooting for 1,000 ng/dL T levels if you're going through the hassle of TRT, if you can convince your doc of it.

Nice improvements though, especially in that hyper-aromatized E2 level. That's likely what your original problem was -- high E2 acts as the primary negative feedback on the whole HPTA and will result in low T. It was maybe caused by all the extra aromatase in fat but could also just be genetic.

What's "40 units" of HCG? 40 IU? In a week that's just 280 IU total which is pretty small. Most guys need 1,000 IU/wk to fully engage the testes when there's no natty LH. 500 minimum. Half life is 3 days or so, so split the dosing up to twice a week for more even levels and to prevent triggering of aromatization in the testes when T gets too high.

6 days is too short to judge it. Wait a couple weeks. Also up the dose for sure if 280 is where you're at.

---

Is a doc setting these levels and doses for you?

Thanks Choco. The doc said 300. Or 30iu once a week, after reading all I have that seemed to be low. I agree 1000 is where I want to maintain. The first doc I had was great and I went in last week and the whole staff had changed, maybe those guys were clinic starters or something cuz they were great and talked about keeping me close to 1100. I would like to supplement with some cyp to 'cycle'. Any thoughts on that?

If you go the cycle route you'll have to play a game with your TRT docs to keep the timing of your bloodwork in tune with off-cycle periods, etc. Read up on the "First Cycle" sticky for all the details. It also talks about HCG dosing.

BTW your E2 level at 41 is fine but it's better in the 20's. If you up your HCG and/or add test-cyp, you'll have to up your AI dose as well.

750-1000/wk. I prefer 1000iu in one shot. It takes a few weeks

750-1000/wk. I prefer 1000iu in one shot. It takes a few weeks
1 shot a week of hcg? And you dont get size fluctuations? Obviously not shriveled to huge to shriveled, but by day 6 thry arent like 20% smaller?

I mix it with the day's GH

1 shot a week of hcg? And you dont get size fluctuations? Obviously not shriveled to huge to shriveled, but by day 6 thry arent like 20% smaller?

I mix it with the day's GH
Lol I don't ever weigh my nuts... Although I'm going to now! But seriously no I have never noticed changes in days regardless of how I used hcg. What I have noticed is they rebound faster and stay larger if I just do one shot of 1000iu/wk. I literally just got out of the shower and my fiancé remarked how large my balls are and how low they are hanging. Been about 10 days since I did a shot of hcg because breaking the amps and preloading pins hasn't been on my priority list.

Lol I don't ever weigh my nuts... Although I'm going to now! But seriously no I have never noticed changes in days regardless of how I used hcg. What I have noticed is they rebound faster and stay larger if I just do one shot of 1000iu/wk. I literally just got out of the shower and my fiancé remarked how large my balls are and how low they are hanging. Been about 10 days since I did a shot of hcg because breaking the amps and preloading pins hasn't been on my priority list.
Preload and freeze?

IML Gear Cream!
Preload and freeze?
My hcg comes in 5000iu amps. So I break the amp, reconstitute, draw it all up in one pin and then back load the remaining 4 pins and put them in the fridge. Freezing hcg after it's reconstituted will ruin it.

Which is worth mentioning to the OP, that 11,000 iu vial is only good for 90 days and really starts losing potency at 60 days, and that only applies if kept refrigerated. So if your doc told you to do 300iu/wk and it's
only good for 13 weeks you are wasting 2/3 of it. Somewhere someone's
math is way fucking off.

What kind of T number does a cycle produce? If mine is 800 and I am seeing good results, at least for my goals, I was thinking of just bumping it up a little to say 1500. And yes I will be getting some additional e2 blocker to go with it

T numbers from a cycle? 3,000, 5,000, 10,000... sometimes higher. Dose and response is all over the place. I've gotten over 33,000 before but that was only for a few hours from TNE. :) This is why you can't have your doc seeing bloodwork while on cycle.

hcg doesnt have a very long half life so single 60unit doses does virtually nothing. If you are injecting your test weekly I would suggest your combined weekly hcg dose be between 700-1000. 1-2 injections a week is usually fine. If you have just a single weekly test dose for trt then I would wait a couple days and take you're hcg.

Something like tjis:

sat=test, tues 400-500hcg, thurs 400-500hcg

or

sat=test, tues 700-1000 hcg

As other have pointed out 90 days really is about as long as it will last in terms of potency. so taking 60units a day or 420 a week means that jug would be around for over 20 weeks when in reality what you have after 12 or so will be pretty much worthless so you may as well use it and not waste it during the first 12 weeks.

I am on pellets Zygla. Great news. I woke up today and the boys are back in town! Gonna go with 500 twice a week Alex. Gracias Amigos

Your natural test levels were 543 and you decided to go on TRT? Am i reading this right? Those are perfect test levels i feel great when mine are 500s, very little difference from when there in the 900s. That high e2 though, if you would have just started some adex or another ai and dropped your e2 it would have increased your T levels naturally. As said above estrogen is the stop mechanism for T production, it binds to receptors in the hypothalmus and stops GnRH production.

Always some know it all on any forum you get on. Glad you felt great at 500, I didn't. Numbers vary for everyone. Thanks for your interest in my well being now get back to med school

As much as noobs need to read stickies and rules, some folks should answer the question that was asked and not wow everyone with their parroted head knowledge.

Back