• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any happy Pharmatropin customers

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
have only been running it for over a month , have Dr appointment in couple weeks going to get bloods done ( btw ) I am ONLY running Pharmacom gear rite now . Test , Tren , Proviron , Var , and now HGH . On a side note I threw my Tren in the lake last night because it is killing my hair , Dutasteride has saved my hair for 15 years but we all know nothing can take on the all mighty Tren , and I know I will get shit for throwing a whole bottle in the lake , but if I didn't I would keep using it because it is that fucking good !!!!! It kills me because I am almost at 12% BF and looking full and hard as fuck . I think with the implimitation of HGH I should be fine . Anyways feed back on Pharmatropin would be much appreciated

...did you just say...you threw...your tren.......away? Bro that's...simply an abomination. It even says in the bible..."As he cast his vial of thine golden nectar, given to him only through Christ, he was struck down by an enormous fucking wave and pulled out to sea and eaten alive by sharks" it's there bro. Freshwater sharks. You got some balls.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

...did you just say...you threw...your tren.......away? Bro that's...simply an abomination. It even says in the bible..."As he cast his vial of thine golden nectar, given to him only through Christ, he was struck down by an enormous fucking wave and pulled out to sea and eaten alive by sharks" it's there bro. Freshwater sharks. You got some balls.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lol , trust me I know , I couldn't sleep !!!! Wish I knew somebody to give it to. I had to do it bro .

Back