• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blood pressure meds at 27 years old. Damn

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My nurse practitioner wannabe dr guy decided to put me on bp meds today after me saying i wanted to get these numbers down a bit. Even after him seeing my past bloodwork and saying i need to donate to get my Hemotocrit and rbc down he still just decided to start me on meds.

If u can get them down by donating or by diet & cardio fuck taking the meds..

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Some of these idiots just do that shit cuz they have a power trip..

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

my nurse practitioner wannabe dr guy decided to put me on bp meds today after me saying i wanted to get these numbers down a bit. Even after him seeing my past bloodwork and saying i need to donate to get my hemotocrit and rbc down he still just decided to start me on meds.

read my post.

I'm in the same situation except coming out of college I was in the best cardio of my life. D1 endurance sport.

For some reason my BP was always a little high. About 8-10 points enough to qualify as pre-hypertension.

So I been on meds for a few years now. I'm hoping that it won't shoot up too much when I run gear. I have used Clen and obviously that brings up the BP

What bp meds did he put you on?

are there any herbs or supplements that anyone recommends for BP. mine isnt to high but bp medication makes me to drowsy to work.

Ask your dr about clonidine. Its pretty mild . Shouldn't make you too sleepy

I just got prescribed a diuretic a few months back. Works good, lowers my numbers 10-20pts. My hypertension is all gear related, off gear my bp is normal. I've cut back on my gear doses to where I don't have to run the diuretic most of the time. I think supplements help, try Vitamin C, CoQ10, reversatrol.

I'm 23 and just got put on losartan. What was your bp running? Mine is usually around 150-160/80-85. Been like that since high school. Was blasting test and sdrol or dbol all the time in hs and think that was the culprit then..almost couldn't pass physicals for football because of how high it was then smh. Haven't been on gear in 2 years and mine is still sky high.

I'm 23 and just got put on losartan. What was your bp running? Mine is usually around 150-160/80-85. Been like that since high school. Was blasting test and sdrol or dbol all the time in hs and think that was the culprit then..almost couldn't pass physicals for football because of how high it was then smh. Haven't been on gear in 2 years and mine is still sky high.
Be very careful bro. Losartan is no joke. Damn near had me close to cardiac arrest. Had my diastolic very low. Trust me its far more serious to have low bp than high. Called the clinic and told them i was close to fainting upon standing and my bp was maybe 110/50.

They strongly urged me to visit a E.R. asap.

Check your bp twice a day bro. It took me two months on losartan to realize it was killing me. Dont wait that long if you do start seeing very low numbers or start feeling faint doing normal shit.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Be very careful bro. Losartan is no joke. Damn near had me close to cardiac arrest. Had my diastolic very low. Trust me its far more serious to have low bp than high. Called the clinic and told them i was close to fainting upon standing and my bp was maybe 110/50.

Check your bp twice a day bro. It took me two months on losartan to realize it was killing me. Dont wait that long if you do start seeing very low numbers or start feeling faint doing normal shit.

Damn, appreciate that heads up. What dose were you on?

Damn, appreciate that heads up. What dose were you on?
I was on 25mg a day.

No problem man

I was on 25mg a day.

No problem man

Same does I'm on. I'll certainly keep an eye on it. I figured it be safer seeing as its a calcium channel blocker instead of a beta blocker

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

25mg per day of losartan is the lowest dose you can get. When you were prescribed losartan where you blasting dbol, a drol or SD?

25mg per day of losartan is the lowest dose you can get. When you were prescribed losartan where you blasting dbol, a drol or SD?
Nope

No, just got it prescribed a few days ago. Haven't been on gear in 2 years.

I think you will be fine. The question was for Kronikmstrb8r as he had a bad experience with his BP Medication.

BTW, I take 50mg a day losartin and I love the stuff. But my doctor knows what I am doing, sort of :)

So we take that into consideration when he prescribed me the medication and did monitoring for weeks after I started using it.

Get Shredded!
Nope

That is weird. 25mg a day is the dose they prescribe to adolescent patients. For you to be off anything and to have your BP drop like that seems unheard of.

Then again I am not a doctor.

That is weird. 25mg a day is the dose they prescribe to adolescent patients. For you to be off anything and to have your BP drop like that seems unheard of.

Then again I am not a doctor.
I know dude.. after my last run with tren my body is like dead bro.

That was damn near 6 months ago!!!! Fuck!

I know dude.. after my last run with tren my body is like dead bro.

That was damn near 6 months ago!!!! Fuck!

I honestly don't even enjoy tren anymore, not one bit. MAYBE once a year in the future but I'd honestly rather do some low dose EQ(try this again)/test/deca with a mild oral over tren. I just don't enjoy the sweating and constant elevated heart rate, battle with blood pressure, strange feels.

Interesting I run around 127-132/70s-80s wo losartan.

The dosed me at 50mg a few years ago. Sometimes my first reading is spiked but when the doc comes in I normally get around 115-120/70s.

I wonder what I would be on blast as I haven't taken the dive yet.

I have used Clen + albuterol while on losartan. No complications.

Interesting I run around 127-132/70s-80s wo losartan.

The dosed me at 50mg a few years ago. Sometimes my first reading is spiked but when the doc comes in I normally get around 115-120/70s.

I wonder what I would be on blast as I haven't taken the dive yet.

I have used Clen + albuterol while on losartan. No complications.
I'm on eca right now and wondering if its affecting the losartan any...Idk if the losartan lessens the eca, but health is first so if my bp doesn't go down while on the stack I'll have to drop it. Don't want the two working against each other and don't want to have to take a huge dose of bp meds to counteract stims. Don't mean to highjack your thread OP

Back