• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

z-line winstrol labmax test

pharmerbob1980

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just receive my labmax kit for clen and winstrol. just tested clen and it was positive (see sopharma clen thread which i included a pic). I am waiting for the 15mins now or this test on winstrol. once finished i will upload the pick with tapatalk(not sure how else to do it) will be done in a few more mins.

So here is a picture and sure enough Alan is the man!!!!! I will be testing a few test product hopefully next week from his Z-line. Just waiting on labmax kits. Hey Alan can you Toss me a sample on my next order:)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

just receive my labmax kit for clen and winstrol. just tested clen and it was positive (see sopharma clen thread which i included a pic). I am waiting for the 15mins now or this test on winstrol. once finished i will upload the pick with tapatalk(not sure how else to do it) will be done in a few more mins.
9c2059b8ba9e7640e25ff5b86abcc192.jpg

Wow. Had no doubt it would come back good but nice to see you coming through with testing and pic posts! :winkfinger:

I haven't started that yet in my current cycle so just wanted to make sure that if I'm on point at the gym, diet, and sleep then I should be g2g. Just wanted to remove any possible unknowns.

Thanks for sharing pharmerbob1980.

BTW I always get a chuckle when reading your nick, clever.

Back