• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

After taking everyone's advice yesterday this is the diet plan Im going for

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After doing some foot work in are diet and nutrition section I ran across this diet plan. It seems very doable with my tuff work schedule. What I'm reading is 20min low impact cardio heart rate not over 120. I no a lot of you rather substitute a meal instead of shakes. I may be able to do this on some days. This is the diet for the 200 pound man. So some advice and input on this from you guys and gals would be appreciated
f90e89bd5cb6880649058884da42dd7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get the final push and lean out. From what I read your allowed 1 cheat meal but it has to be on the same day every week. So maybe a small amount of carbs in the cheat meal. Thats kinda why asking just getting advise about it

that's the dave P keto diet. works very well if you follow it exact .
make sure you have your 1 dirty cheat meal at the end of the week to release
leptin and reset metabolism

that's the dave P keto diet. works very well if you follow it exact .
make sure you have your 1 dirty cheat meal at the end of the week to release
leptin and reset metabolism
Thanks bc and how long do you stay on it? Until you get the results your after? Any certain time period

I couldn't do it.. I eat pretty low carbs and looking at that I would be throwing up by the end of the first week trying to get that food down. 10 eggs and 8 egg whites every day on top of three 50 grams shakes which Im assuming get mixed with water if its a keto diet.

You are eating like what 238 g protein not including the meat- 10 eggs is 60 g, egg whites 28g, shakes 150g

Do you know what the total cals and fat content is supposed to be? or the protein total? have you ever not eaten carbs for an extended period?

Saturated fats in meat and eggs are good for you...

Thanks bc and how long do you stay on it? Until you get the results your after? Any certain time period

I did it 6 years ago. I let myself get fat and out of shape after a few years off from BB.. so I did the diet just as its written for 3 months. went from 20 plus % bf down to 10... then a added carbs back in and switched to a traditional type BB diet I use now . as for cheat meal. mine was a medium pizza every sat night. some times ice cream too

I couldn't do it.. I eat pretty low carbs and looking at that I would be throwing up by the end of the first week trying to get that food down. 10 eggs and 8 egg whites every day on top of three 50 grams shakes which Im assuming get mixed with water if its a keto diet.

You are eating like what 238 g protein not including the meat- 10 eggs is 60 g, egg whites 28g, shakes 150g

Do you know what the total cals and fat content is supposed to be? or the protein total? have you ever not eaten carbs for an extended period?
I've eaten real low carbs but nothing like this. I've never really had a meal plan before. My day is usually a shake for breakfast some days peanut butter on wheat for lunch then home late in the evening I eat 4 or 5 boneless skinless chicken breast with some type of beans. To much at one sitting late in the Eve not enough through the day. I have to give this a shot to get to the next level

IML Gear Cream!
I did it 6 years ago. I let myself get fat and out of shape after a few years off from BB.. so I did the diet just as its written for 3 months. went from 20 plus % bf down to 10... then a added carbs back in and switched to a traditional type BB diet I use now . as for cheat meal. mine was a medium pizza every sat night. some times ice cream too
Thanks for the information I really appreciate it. Going to start on this Monday

I'm trying to get the final push and lean out. From what I read your allowed 1 cheat meal but it has to be on the same day every week. So maybe a small amount of carbs in the cheat meal. Thats kinda why asking just getting advise about it

If could give some advice, instead of a cheat meal make the day a refeed. Rules are around maintenence to 1000 calorie surplus, fats rock bottom, and lots of carbs and protein. This will give your body a day to recover and regenerate and you won't store any fat if fat is kept rock bottom. Little metabolic trick that happens when you've been in a prolonged deficit (or on gh or tren with low estrogen)

I used this diet last summer and it worked well. I still am using this meal plan on my off days.

no prob. I measure everything exact and eat the same time every day .
except of course weekend cheat meals. once you get your diet figured out
you will see how quick you transform . diet is everything.
unless you happen to be the .01 percent with great genetics.

From everything I've read on this diet when I was researching it.. Palumbo wants you to really load up on that cheat meal..

If could give some advice, instead of a cheat meal make the day a refeed. Rules are around maintenence to 1000 calorie surplus, fats rock bottom, and lots of carbs and protein. This will give your body a day to recover and regenerate and you won't store any fat if fat is kept rock bottom. Little metabolic trick that happens when you've been in a prolonged deficit (or on gh or tren with low estrogen)
All advice is taken and appreciated I will give this a try if the original way is wearing me down to much

In my fit pal it's has calories around 2400 and protein at 277. This diet is different than regular Keto diets which are high fat moderate protein .. This is high protein moderate fat..

From everything I've read on this diet when I was researching it.. Palumbo wants you to really load up on that cheat meal..
I imagine you probably have to so you can survive the next week Lol. We going to find out starting Mon thanks for the info

I wouldn't try this until at least a month into the diet. and the problem wont be storing fat, but too many carbs for the body to go right back into ketosis in a day or so . now of course tren and gh is a total game changer

not true. he advises a normal portion cheat meal . pizza or burger and fries.. not eat until you gut is busting

Get Shredded!
not true. he advises a normal portion cheat meal . pizza or burger and fries.. not eat until you gut is busting

This is kind of what I meant.. OP states that he would just add a few carbs.. From what I read it could be pretty much anything though.

This is kind of what I meant.. OP states that he would just add a few carbs.. From what I read it could be pretty much anything though.

yes anything. and what worked best for me is the dirty cheat. no just more clean food. so don't afraid to eat an entire small pizza with everything on It.
that night when you sleep you will feel your metab fire up and wake up soaked in sweat

What I'm reading is 20min low impact cardio heart rate not over 120.
Well, I know this is not diet, but since you mentioned it, why only 120? My heart rate gets that high just walking over to look at the cardio machines.

ccc2f0c179a1f8aa8439dba4afe8ac06.jpg

semi true. Will it make much of a difference? probably not. the net calories are what matters most, although, doing high intensity could hinder recovery by using the same energy pathways as weights.

I think that is a horrible write up. Fat is consumed as the length of exercise increases. Intensity will decrease of necessity as the length (endurance) increases. Obviously, you cannot run two miles at the same pace you would use for a 100 yard dash.

Exercising with less intensity intentionally, however, simply decreases the calories burned.

If you are over twenty minutes, you are burning fat stores.

If you are over twenty minutes with greater intensity, then you will burn more fat stores than at a lower intensity.

Keeping your heart rate low has absolutely NO BENEFIT in burning extra fat. That is the most idiotic thing I have ever read in my life. It makes no sense whatsoever. You will burn less, not more, as you decrease the intensity.

The only reason to lower the intensity is if you cannot keep it up for more than twenty minutes. In that case, lower the intensity, but increase it progressively as you get into better shape, and your workouts will become more effective over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Here, fuel sources. http://www.humankinetics.com/excerpts/excerpts/the-bodyrsquos-fuel-sources

- - - Updated - - -

For what it's worth, at least he got the 20 minutes correct.

I think that is a horrible write up. Fat is consumed as the length of exercise increases. Intensity will decrease of necessity as the length (endurance) increases. Obviously, you cannot run two miles at the same pace you would use for a 100 yard dash.

Exercising with less intensity intentionally, however, simply decreases the calories burned.

If you are over twenty minutes, you are burning fat stores.

If you are over twenty minutes with greater intensity, then you will burn more fat stores than at a lower intensity.

Keeping your heart rate low has absolutely NO BENEFIT in burning extra fat. That is the most idiotic thing I have ever read in my life. It makes no sense whatsoever. You will burn less, not more, as you decrease the intensity.

The only reason to lower the intensity is if you cannot keep it up for more than twenty minutes. In that case, lower the intensity, but increase it progressively as you get into better shape, and your workouts will become more effective over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Here, fuel sources. http://www.humankinetics.com/excerpts/excerpts/the-bodyrsquos-fuel-sources

- - - Updated - - -

For what it's worth, at least he got the 20 minutes correct.
this. who has time or wants to do 1-2 hours of cardio a day when they could bust their ass for 20 mins?

its like those fat women who walk at like 1mph after dinner thinking theyre burning it off.

I did 20 minutes of LISS 5 days a week and dropped 17 pounds in 7 weeks while on maintenance calories.

Ate very clean during that period of time.

Worked for me.

I did 20 minutes of LISS 5 days a week and dropped 17 pounds in 7 weeks while on maintenance calories.

Ate very clean during that period of time.

Worked for me.

Could've been just the clean diet so it's hard to tell the LISS benefit. I've had many fat friends & family over the years lose a great deal of weight (for a while anyway) just by dropping sugar, or tracking carbs, etc. No exercise at all, in most cases. But we all know that already... weight loss is 80% diet.

Back