• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labs done

Daddy-o

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been using advanced test cyponate at 65 mg every sq every day. Labs drawn after 3 1/2 weeks. Labs drawn at approx 20 hrs after last injection. Don't know if that really matters since I was doing daily injection. I wasn't using any AI at time of labs. Since I got results back I've been taking exemestane at 25mg every day. Thinking I would stay at that dose for 1 week the go back to every other day? What do you guys think on the AI dose? I hope the pics come through. Not sure on how to imbed them.

So test cyp 65 mg ed. Is that what your saying?

Yes. Was taking 100 mg test cyp sq every week for trt. I thought hell I'll just keep doing sq. Was gonna do cycle at 450mg so divided dose up daily which came out to 65 mg. my thought was this should give me constant level.

Looks legit to me. Vets will chime in. ☕

There's no real good way to make heads or tales of those numbers. While it appears the gear is good, there are specific protocols in place for a reason. Getting blood work done is great and everyone should be doing it. But if you're getting it done to test if your product is good or not than you have to follow protocol or it's irrelevant.

Well really didn't do the labs to see how good gear was or for compairison from one ugl vs another. Was doing it for myself. Wanted to check my e2, hgb, test, and such to see where I was at.

IML Gear Cream!
100 u insulin syringe. Really not that hard just little simple math.

65 mg 1 ml
--- X ------- = .35 ml. Or 35 units on insulin syringe
x ml. 200 mg

It's good that you're getting bloods done to check your health and safety. Honestly pinning long Ester test ED is WAY over kill though brother.

It's good that you're getting bloods done to check your health and safety. Honestly pinning long Ester test ED is WAY over kill though brother.
This^^^&thx for the labs post bro

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Back