• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testobase, test base in water.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see Alan has it in stock. Has anyone tried this? Is it "plug free" like the Androxine? Androxine has never plugged a needle on me. I love AP gear, and will probably pick some up, but really haven't heard anything from anyone who tried it....just thought I'd ask, but I plan on getting some to try. I have only found one other test base in water that didn't plug and its Pharmacom.

Hi Brother!
Yes, AP testobase doesn't plug, you won't be disappointed with it.
Sincerely,Alan

I see Alan has it in stock. Has anyone tried this? Is it "plug free" like the Androxine? Androxine has never plugged a needle on me. I love AP gear, and will probably pick some up, but really haven't heard anything from anyone who tried it....just thought I'd ask, but I plan on getting some to try. I have only found one other test base in water that didn't plug and its Pharmacom.

Is the powder micronized or is it completely dissolved. ?

I've never seen suspension completely dissolved in water.

Back