• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Ambien

SouthsideJohnny

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wasn't sure where to put this so I decided to put it in The Pit. Hopefully I'll get some leads and not only great advice like, sucking a tranny dick will help me sleep. :)

Anyone know where to get Ambien online? After 10 years and two sleep studies my doctor has stopped prescribing Ambien and is trying to switch me over to Trazodone, which does nothing for me. I've suffered from insomnia since i was a young teen and Ambien is the only thing that works. I've been prescribed Xanax and Klonopin in the past but only relaxes me. I average 4 hours a sleep and am consistently tired. Anyway, I'm in the process of finding a new doctor but I'd like to find a source in the meantime.

For the record I'm familiar with the TOR and the "DarkWeb" but I'm looking for a reliable source someone has used. The "DeepWeb" is just as unreliable as the regular open internet. I'm also a Kratom user and love the stuff to relax but doesn't do anything for my sleep.

Stopped after ten years? That makes know sense. I wouldn't know what to do if my Dr stopped my script. I feel for ya man. That sucks

Stopped after ten years? That makes know sense. I wouldn't know what to do if my Dr stopped my script. I feel for ya man. That sucks

Sucks for sure. I know of two other people whose doctors have recently switched them to Trazodone. Ambien completely changed my life. I went from sleeping a few hours a night and being tired all day (my whole life) to sleeping a solid 8 hours and feeling normal. Now I need to find a new doc and during my first visit tell him I really need some Ambiem because my old doc stopping prescribing it. I can only image how that will work out. I'm guessing another sleep study and a few "let's try this first" visits.

Wasn't sure where to put this so I decided to put it in The Pit. Hopefully I'll get some leads and not only great advice like, sucking a tranny dick will help me sleep. :)

Anyone know where to get Ambien online? After 10 years and two sleep studies my doctor has stopped prescribing Ambien and is trying to switch me over to Trazodone, which does nothing for me. I've suffered from insomnia since i was a young teen and Ambien is the only thing that works. I've been prescribed Xanax and Klonopin in the past but only relaxes me. I average 4 hours a sleep and am consistently tired. Anyway, I'm in the process of finding a new doctor but I'd like to find a source in the meantime.

For the record I'm familiar with the TOR and the "DarkWeb" but I'm looking for a reliable source someone has used. The "DeepWeb" is just as unreliable as the regular open internet. I'm also a Kratom user and love the stuff to relax but doesn't do anything for my sleep.
Trazadone is a tranquilizer. Enough of it will put a horse down. Take 1000mg of it on an empty stomach.

Trazadone is a tranquilizer. Enough of it will put a horse down. Take 1000mg of it on an empty stomach.

Trazodone is an anti-depressant used off-label for insomnia. Taking 1000mg would most likely cause serotonin syndrome. You would probably end up falling asleep but would also mostly not wake up.

I pay $4 for 30 pills a month. A sleep study is in the thousands. WTF

Trazodone induces sleep due to its strong antihistamine.

Back