• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wellness Fitness Nutrition Store

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, searched and cant find a thread so lets just talk about WFN. Supposedly, they are the carrier for a plethora of pros. From what ive been told, you have to pay to get a membership, and they have a doc write you a legal script for gear that you need.

Has anyone seen labwork from them? Or ever dealt/heard of WFN? I have a irl friend that uses them and he swears by them, but ive also seen posts trying to heavily warn people.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I don't know bro..

no script or consult needed . its all bullshit. just go to their site and order online , pay with a cc and you will have it in 2 days.
they are legit . gear is real

They claim to be an HRT clinic but they are just a UGL

this i do not know, but they have always sent me my shit and its always been real . they been around a lil over a year

I believe much longer than a yr, I don't know how they get away from its what they do, but they do

IML Gear Cream!
Honey pot. Just gathering information.

So okay to order then? I might try a bottle of test e. Too easy to order to resist lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean my bro orders from them and in 3 days has his shit. Just hard to believe idk. Need some labwork

I've seen reports of them being selective scammers also.

What don't you just find a source here, plenty to choose from.

Oh i run psl dry haha. Just trying to create an informational thread

I get watson test for 30 bucks a vial. As many as I want. So I'll pass 
Me too. We must know the same guy. I love that stuff, liquid gold. If i had to choose only one AAS it would be Watson Cyp. I have a prescription as well and pay $42 at Walgreens using a goodrx.com discount. But I stock up on extra, 5 for $150, he doesn't even charge me shipping any more.

Me too. We must know the same guy. I love that stuff, liquid gold. If i had to choose only one AAS it would be Watson Cyp. I have a prescription as well and pay $42 at Walgreens using a goodrx.com discount. But I stock up on extra, 5 for $150, he doesn't even charge me shipping any more.

Flora:winkfinger:

Back