• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need a new lab

Rockman5454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone got any good recommendations for a domestic lab thats reliable?

cawkston pharma, they are a private source

Anyone got any good recommendations for a domestic lab thats reliable?

Ohh man..

What happened? you were happy at AL yesterday?

I wish you luck man..

To be honest, I would like to shop at a place that takes my money, send what I pay for then goes back to business. I don't believe I should have to share any personal life to a vendor nor he with me so I felt that was a little weird.

I ordered from three other places and so far all of them have been very professional so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
ss# drivers license # please , and are your registered to vote and whats household aver yearly income .....pretty standard :winkfinger:....

ss# drivers license # please , and are your registered to vote and whats household aver yearly income .....pretty standard :winkfinger:....
Mother's maiden name

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Yea shit is getting a bit our of control. At first I was like everyone has issues. Now I'm like, man just fill the orders and stay away from the drama. He did fill my order within 4 days but seeing others going through drama I'm going to have to pass. Then someone finally told me about what really happened with mm and I was like ok enough.

Yea shit is getting a bit our of control. At first I was like everyone has issues. Now I'm like, man just fill the orders and stay away from the drama. He did fill my order within 4 days but seeing others going through drama I'm going to have to pass. Then someone finally told me about what really happened with mm and I was like ok enough.

Yea I like paying for things, getting a confirmation e mail with tracking and then waiting for me package. I don't need everything else that's been going around lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is op the guy that was all over AL nuts just a day or so ago! Lmao

..a "DAY" ago..??? ..more like MONTHS ago bro.!!! Lol...good one Dema I noticed that shit too as soon as I cracked open this thread.!!! Wonder what made him change his mind so quickly.??!!!

he prob didnt get his pack. just like a lot of other peeps that dont air their dirty laundry in public

Back