• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Considering trt

solid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm 29 worked out since I was 18. Last couple years I was not making progress and gained weight. Think natural levels were dropping off. Ran a 5 month cycle ending two weeks ago. Test 200 / mast 600/ primo / 400 /week . I ran hcg at 5000 a week for the last 3 weeks and am still on clomid 100 a nolva 40 but I'm starting to wonder if I was low to begin with and might not recover. As weight has started coming right back.

Did blood work yesterday to get levels checked the doctor that did my blood work has told me he would only prescribe creams.

Someone refered me to their doctor that offers test if needed but he told me his doc would not give him more than 170mg twice a month.

I thought the ideal amount is 200 weekly not looking forward to already going in with a difference of opinion.

Any advice for someone in my situation will a doctor even prescribe for someone who is 29 if blood work shows it needed?

Also if I go with the second doc I think if he test me again even at 170 twice a month and I'm low I might be able to ask him to go weekly. If during that time I take some primo or eq to help my progress until he re test me will primo or eq show as false high test ?

You can't go do bloods when you have been taking any type of gear. You need your system to be clean completely. I used to wait at least 3 months for my system to clean out. Regarding TRT. I felt the same as you and went on 200mg a week. Self diagnosed. I knew my body needed it and I felt good on it. Was on that for a year and went for a big check up with ultra sounds of my organs etc. All was fine. I have now been off again for 3 months and I can feel I am off but I can feel my natural test is back. I only dropped from 102kg to 100kg going off.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The second doctor sounds just as ignorant as the first. My advice would be to search around find a doctor that is into trt. My first doctor put me at 180 every 7 days which felt perfect for several years, but then he split town and it took four months to find a new doctor between the first and second doctor I put myself on 175 every 6 days because I could always feel it falling out on that last day

The test I was taking was prop so I assumed waiting two weeks was enough for it not to affect my blood test but I expect my level to be lower than it would be 3 months from now. I'm still considering trt as I suspect my levels were low to begin with. Due to how hard I was working towards my goals working out twice a day and seeing very little improvements.

The second doc is my best option in my area if I want to use my insurance for the visits. Any other options would be visit and meds out of pocket witch I haven't even asked about as I suspect it to be expensive. But I'm just waiting to see my blood work and hoping I feel better or normal before my appointment.

You said that you want to take primo or eq during that time. They are both anabolics and they will both suppress your natural testosterone production. So they both add a "false high". Saying that the primo won't be as much of a problem as the eq because it works out faster and your system will recover faster from it. If you want an accurate analysis then get your system clean.

You said that you want to take primo or eq during that time. They are both anabolics and they will both suppress your natural testosterone production. So they both add a "false high". Saying that the primo won't be as much of a problem as the eq because it works out faster and your system will recover faster from it. If you want an accurate analysis then get your system clean.

Not going to take anything else. Thanks to you guys deiced to call one more place that is self pay. They are so much more knowledgeable. They require weekly dosing not twice a month like the first place and provide an AI and HCG.

Just have a hypothetical question im not planning to take anything else especially since im waiting on my lab results and the new doc could order more labs in the coming months. But if in the future I take primo or mast will my doc see elevated test on my labs or just potentially notice other things are off ?

The new Doc WILL order more labs, probably in about 3 months but...
Such is the Dilemma we face when we try to have our cake and eat it too :)

Over time you may develop a relationship with your new doc that will allow you to "blast" between labs or at least get your labs to 6 months or more apart

Back