• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just got back from doc with pricing of gyno surgery

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The doc said he thought it was mainly fatty tissue. Then he said he really would not be able to tell until he got in there. He felt no hard lumps or anything. Worst case scenario $5200 and he would do my trunk for free. He said if it's just lypo $1400 to $1800 depending on how long it took. He said personally he thought I looked fine but he could see what I was talking about. He also said worst case I would be down for 2weeks work wise. And the best time would be the fall or the winter to do it since I work in the heat all day. So there is your average pricing

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Fuck me! Looks like the bitch tits are staying for a while longer.

Sent from my gorilla tank.

Did you even look at insurance as a possibility before hand?

if you cant feel any lump or hard knot then you don't have gear related gyno

Did you ask about removal of the gland so gyno would never be an issue?

c6aeca30d69040e1f2aa19e01b88ceed.jpg

Did you even look at insurance as a possibility before hand?

Yea I have applied for care credit. Got approval through them. My credits not in the best shape but there pretty easy to apply for. You can use if for anything medical. Also you can use it at the veterinary.

Did you ask him how much to have the glands removed ? Seems like if your going to spend that much might as well do it right the first time.

Did you ask about removal of the gland so gyno would never be an issue?
No I didn't he said this was a price for worst case and if he had to remove any muscle. He said that he could see my top 2 abbs trying to come in and he would do my lower stomach and trunk for free. Shit sounds painful for worse case. Said there maybe drain tubes but he really didn't think It would be worse case. So I'm going to push own until the fall stick to a better diet and see we're I'm at then

IML Gear Cream!
Even though my work out shirts you can see those nice B cups lolz. It really brings a man down but hey better than I was and that's a plus
48670f8ae2cb4a233c5f21ce17ffb866.jpg

If they remove the glands you really don't have to worry about gyno coming back.. If he removes the gyno and leaves the glands the gyno can come back(I assume your going to continue AAS). It doesn't sound like your gyno was caused by AAS though so maybe your case is different. How old are you btw?

If they remove the glands you really don't have to worry about gyno coming back.. If he removes the gyno and leaves the glands the gyno can come back(I assume your going to continue AAS). It doesn't sound like your gyno was caused by AAS though so maybe your case is different. How old are you btw?
Just turned 40 and no mine was from being a fat ass from a kid. I've only been running gear for 2 years now.

I'm planning to get mine done next year, it's worth it so the sooner the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnjohn what does he/you mean by the trunk ??

I'm planning to get mine done next year, it's worth it so the sooner the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree I'm going to get it done but like he's says the type of work I do in the heat is not a good combo. So he told me to wait until fall or won't winter. Not so much sweat dirt and heat to lead to infection

Damn sure ain't my dick lmao. He calls the abbs and lower stomach the trunk.

Lol....I was just wondering if it was some sorta dr.slang talk for the gyno ....

Lol....I was just wondering if it was some sorta dr.slang talk for the gyno ....
Lol I wish I could refer to my peen as a trunk. This plastic surgeon came highly recommend he showed me tons of photos of body builders and regular people he's done. The only reason he's throwing in the abbs and lower stomach because he did some work on the wifey. So he may be a little on the high side but when it comes to things like this no need in cutting corners.

Start hitting the cardio hard, the lower your BF the better results you will get.

Get Shredded!
Start hitting the cardio hard, the lower your BF the better results you will get.
Appreciate the advice I've all but let cardio go. The Damn heat has beat me down at work. So the plan is to start fasted cardio early in the mornings hopefully that will do the trick. Get it in before the heat thanks for the advice Tommy

I have to do mine in the early am too. Supposed to be over 100 here by Friday.

Damn that's pricey. I wonder how much for a chest implant.. That's what I need..

I will bag up what ever they take out of mine and send it to you stealth shipping of course

Thank you brother!!! lol

c6aeca30d69040e1f2aa19e01b88ceed.jpg

Please don't take this the wrong way, but that does not look like gyno. It looks like saggy fat. What little I can see leading to your waist does not exactly look cut. Before you go letting any surgeon cut on you, you should probably consider going on a serious cut (no pun intended). Diet like pre contest, cardio, carb cycling, the whole bit. Take it down to single digits. I bet it goes away without any plastic surgery.

Just my two cents.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but that does not look like gyno. It looks like saggy fat. What little I can see leading to your waist does not exactly look cut. Before you go letting any surgeon cut on you, you should probably consider going on a serious cut (no pun intended). Diet like pre contest, cardio, carb cycling, the whole bit. Take it down to single digits. I bet it goes away without any plastic surgery.

Just my two cents.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
Brutally honest: That's not gyno; you are just fat.
Do a diet style cut before you even consider doing the surgery.
Not to be rude but too many people don't truly understand their body fat %'s and everyone is claiming sub 10% even at +/-15-18%
You have a decent base if you cut down.

I appreciate the information guys that's the plan. I'm going to continue on stricter diet. Try and get my cardio back on track. It is fat that's what he said he felt sure it was. I've had shitty genetics as a kid always had those damn things but body % last time taken was 16.8. I will keep digging but in no way will I be in the single digits body fat% Lol. Don't get me wrong it would be nice but that's just not realistically going to happen famliy of 3 physically demanding hot job 40 years old. These are not excuses just the truth Lol. I'm just a average Joe trying to get big and may get a little matince work done on me. But I really do appreciate everyone's advice and input that's what we're here for. And I wouldn't have came this far if it wasn't from the advice from everyone here

you don't need surgery. you need a real diet/cardio routine. when doing chest and arm days do dips to develop the lower pecs.
Appreciate it Hugh today is chest day so I will add that into the mix. The surgery thing is more of a personal issue always bothered me that's not set in stone just yet. I no with more cardio I could bring it down a little more. Unfortunately working 12hr shifts 6 days a week on top of the heat has all but side lined cardio. All advice is greatly appreciated and I will add this into the routine today

Back