• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with diet/meal plan

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok fellas. Ive been dieting since about mid Feb.. Im down to about 208-210 from my winter bulk which put me at a little over 230. Since Feb up until about a month ago I have been mainly using the Dave palumbo keto diet. My plan was to stay on it until fatloss slowed (which it did) and switch to a carb cycle which I did about a month ago. However it seems fat loss is still at a stand still. If anyone could give me any feedback I would appreciate it. If I need to just up the cardio I'm fine with that but I want to make sure my diet is sound so I'm not working against my self.
Also thinking about maybe just going back to keto, Maybe I just needed to reset my metabolism?

stats
BF: 10-12%
Weight: 208-210

Carb days on lifting days only: Mon,Wed,Fri,Sun Off/cardio days no carb/high protein moderate fat(basically the palumbo diet)

Cardio: 30min post training days.. 45-60-min off days

Meal plan for training days

Meal #1: 8 eggs whites, half cup oats+half cup of fat free Greek yogurt

Meal#2: 50g whey isolate+ 1.5 tbl spoons all natural PB

Meal#3 6oz white fish, half cup jasmine rice + broccoli

Meal#4 6oz chicken breast OR (3oz chicken breast + 3oz shrimp) , half cup jasmine rice + broccoli

Meal#5 6oz chicken breast OR (3oz chicken breast + 3oz shrimp) , half cup jasmine rice + broccoli

Meal#6 3 whole eggs + 4 whites.

Non-training days tues,thurs, sat

Meal#1 4 whole eggs+ 4 whites

Meal #2 50g whey + 1.5 tbls natural PB

Meal #3 8oz chicken breast, half cup of almonds

Meal #4 Meal #2 50g whey + 1.5 tbls natural PB

Meal#5 8oz red meat(lean ground or steak), green salad+ 1 tbls oil and vinegar

Meal#6 4 whole eggs+ 4 whites

are you trying to give yourself an unhealthy relationship with food / borderline eating disorder? find your maintenance, subtract 500-1000 calories, hit 1g per pound of protein, and carbs and fats at whatever ratio makes you feel best and throw some cardio in.

are you trying to give yourself an unhealthy relationship with food / borderline eating disorder? find your maintenance, subtract 500-1000 calories, hit 1g per pound of protein, and carbs and fats at whatever ratio makes you feel best and throw some cardio in.

All the protein,carbs,fats accounted for etc and been tweaking them just have stalled recently... This is my first time attempting a carb cycle and I was looking for some input from some people with experience with it. Preferably not the ecto/IIFYM's type that can shred on pizza and wings. And to answer your question.. I'm not sure I'm gonna get my slow metabolic ass to 7%BF without having an unhealthy relationship with food! LOL Having said that I don't see my meal plan completely out of wack with other cutting plans I've seen..

Feed up for a week. Then slowly drop carbs. Your metabolism should get a boost. Are you taking GH?

What type of cardio is this? Just walking on a treadmill? If so, up the time to at least 45 mins on a high incline and if you can go up to an hour. Off days keep the same time. No point in a calorie deficit if you're already creating one with cardio. Plus, you need to really stick to a lifestyle and not keep switching shit up so much food wise and what are your macros for the off days? I am too lazy to guesstimate lol

Feed up for a week. Then slowly drop carbs. Your metabolism should get a boost. Are you taking GH?

I was thinking maybe something like that.. No GH.. Just started tren 9 days ago. I have t3 on hand but wanted to hold off on that until I know I hit a brick wall..

What type of cardio is this? Just walking on a treadmill? If so, up the time to at least 45 mins on a high incline and if you can go up to an hour. Off days keep the same time. No point in a calorie deficit if you're already creating one with cardio. Plus, you need to really stick to a lifestyle and not keep switching shit up so much food wise and what are your macros for the off days? I am too lazy to guesstimate lol

Cardio is High to moderate intensity. Running then walking tread mill, and elliptical. Macros for off days are P 271, C 9(net), F123

How well do you deal with clen?

Tren should work some magic but stay clean as fuck with your diet.

Ok, so 45 mins to an hour at 3.7-4.2 mph and set the incline to 12-15 whatever is the highest incline. Try this before you try putting more crap in your body. Let the tren do it's job and in a few weeks you'll definitely see the difference.

How well do you deal with clen?

Tren should work some magic but stay clean as fuck with your diet.

I've actually been taking clen here and there but haven't kept consistent. I do alright I guess but get a little shaky. I have IMR clen.. Seems like I have to dose it at at least 40mcg on the dropper to really feel an elevated heart rate from it. I'm going to try and be consistent with it.. Yeah my tren cycle last year hardened me up quick! My physique never looked like that beofre. Although I APPEARED much much leaner and I did lost some BF I think it was more the hardening and drying out effect of the tren VS true fat loss. I looked my best ever after that cycle. Conditioning wise I just want to take it to the next level this time..

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so 45 mins to an hour at 3.7-4.2 mph and set the incline to 12-15 whatever is the highest incline. Try this before you try putting more crap in your body. Let the tren do it's job and in a few weeks you'll definitely see the difference.

Will give it a go!

IIFYM isn't eating poor food. It's just not having regular same old meals, but you may need to add t3 and stay on it. Some people can't stay at 7% without it. Some can

uberdawg, what does your gear usage look like right now?

Your diet looks pretty good, although I might pull out some of the rice on training days, especially if most of it is consumed after working out.

Carb cycling - when I did it, I had three days. (1) High carb, (2) low carb, and (3) no carb. Repeat over and over, no matter what I am training. High carb day looked like your training day, maybe a little more carbs. Leg day on NO carb day sucked. No carb day meant no carbs except fibrous vegetables (broccoli, spinach, asparagus). 6 weeks later I looked like the avatar. I was also using T3, clen, and was on test, tren, and anavar. Cardio was fasted early in the morning. No treadmill (I can't lose fat using a treadmill). i used the elliptical, and tried to up the intensity level whenever I could stand it.

Lately I have discovered that the Stairmaster is the best damn cardio machine ever invented.

Last edited:
carb cycling is good in that it facilitates the "woosh" effect and helps you stay full and dry. Its perfectly normal to go a few weeks with no weight loss then you wake up 3-5 pounds less. This can be caused by cortisol and what not. try a higher carb day, maintenance calories, and cut cardio out for a few days. That should trigger a woosh.

uberdawg, what does your gear usage look like right now?

Your diet looks pretty good, although I might pull out some of the rice on training days, especially if most of it is consumed after working out.

Carb cycling - when I did it, I had three days. (1) High carb, (2) low carb, and (3) no carb. Repeat over and over, no matter what I am training. High carb day looked like your training day, maybe a little more carbs. Leg day on NO carb day sucked. No carb day meant no carbs except fibrous vegetables (broccoli, spinach, asparagus). 6 weeks later I looked like the avatar. I was also using T3, clen, and was on test, tren, and anavar. Cardio was fasted early in the morning. No treadmill (I can't lose fat using a treadmill). i used the elliptical, and tried to up the intensity level whenever I could stand it.

Lately I have discovered that the Stairmaster is the best damn cardio machine ever invented.

Just started tren a 70mg ED about 10 days ago. Test will stay at 200-300 mg per week for now. Will add mast p the last half of the cycle. Most of my carbs are eaten before training. On training days I'm only eating around 100 grams of carbs. And only one carb meal post workout. Off day is pretty much 0 carbs. I like the elliptical as well. I'm also going to try and do more fasted cardio. I'm not a morning person but I'm just going to suck it up.

carb cycling is good in that it facilitates the "woosh" effect and helps you stay full and dry. Its perfectly normal to go a few weeks with no weight loss then you wake up 3-5 pounds less. This can be caused by cortisol and what not. try a higher carb day, maintenance calories, and cut cardio out for a few days. That should trigger a woosh.

Thanks.. Despite the scale not moving latley it does seemed like I still lost some BF. I know the scale can be deceiving but I know I still have weight to lose.

Please update us with how that goes. I have never tried lower test higher tren.

I did it last summer and it was great. Besides some heartburn and my cardio taking a shit a few weeks in I really didn't have any sides.. Last summer I ran var the whole cycle too so I'm not sure how much I will miss that. Going to add in mast p in a few weeks. This will be my first time running mast.

- - - Updated - - -

Please update us with how that goes. I have never tried lower test higher tren.

I did it last summer and it was great. Besides some heartburn and my cardio taking a shit a few weeks in I really didn't have any sides.. Last summer I ran var the whole cycle too so I'm not sure how much I will miss that. Going to add in mast p in a few weeks. This will be my first time running mast.

Back