• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Safe to Stop Tor Cold-Turkey?

Lucidity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I live in South Korea. Been on 20mg Tor for 5 months-ish. Go in to get my refill today, doc tells me the Korean gov has suddenly decided it's illegal for men to be prescribed SERMs. Fucking horseshit

My T levels were 750-850 as of last test. Is it safe to just stop taking Tor or do i need to taper off? Will my T levels drop back down if I do?

I live in South Korea. Been on 20mg Tor for 5 months-ish. Go in to get my refill today, doc tells me the Korean gov has suddenly decided it's illegal for men to be prescribed SERMs. Fucking horseshit

My T levels were 750-850 as of last test. Is it safe to just stop taking Tor or do i need to taper off? Will my T levels drop back down if I do?
If its just for estro i wouldnt think at them levels it would be an issue..You might have some rebound effects but not sure..All are diff..i wouldnt need anything at those test levels but for someone very gyne sensistive posibly..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

I don't think the issue was estrogen, i took it because I had low T and didn't want to get into actual TRT unless absolutely necessary

I guess the only thing I can do is test my T levels in a month or so to see if they've stayed the same or gone down

Back