• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pig out day/diet help

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trying to burn some fat. Running low fat diet, eating clean. I get 10% of calories from fats, 55% carbs, 35% protein.

Usually looks like this at the end of the day.

17g fat
200 protein.
276 carbs

Shooting for 2200 cals a day which is my RMR and increase to 3000 on training days
I usually come in 300 cals short
My question is..if i totally blow it out one day and eat like 200g of fat is going to put me at a total loss for the week??

my carbs are wild rice, whole grain pasta, whole wheat bread (no more than 2 slices daily), fruits and veggies. should i be looking at other ways of getting carbs??

Been running this diet for almost 3 weeks. I feel great physically and mentally, more energy..etc
I just want to be sure im on track to lose body fat.

Was 224 at the end of a 5 week dbol run 3 weeks ago and weigh 205 today. It hurts to lose that water pump..lol...but i was physically miserable.

Currently running Eq 600wk and test c 800wk

Train 4 days a week and 30 minutes of running 12min mile except for on leg day. I run outside, no treadmills

if youre going to do something like that, keep fats rock bottom. like under 50g at the very most. You wont store excess carbs in this situation. Youll burn off any surplus. If you consume extra fats though, those will be stored.

Back