• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My doctor accidentally gave me 2 prescriptions. Can I fill them both?

guernica

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had two doctors appointments in the past 2 months and both times they wrote me a script for a 10 mL vial. I got the first filled and now my second script (with a refill) is just collecting dust.

Can I get the second filled and just use a different pharmacy and not go through my insurance? Or is there some way that they know I already got another script filled?

All pharma are tied together and soon as they pull your name they will see everything..You can try to find a mom and pop pharma go In and say you don't have insurance and try it but more than likely they will see it but domt hurt to try.

I dropped a vial and smashed it on the floor once. I would snatch that baby up and keep it for a spare

Go to wallgreens and pay out of pocket using the good rx coupon, about 1 month apart abd u should be able to to then do it, but not at the same time....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Back