• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EUROTROPHIN IGF score

DWBO

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been testing and using PSL HGH Graytops and EUROTROPHINS for a while now .
Seems like someone always brings up IGF tests . GH-Serum test only shows the presents of GH . Well I thought that was the point . So I did a IGF test unsolicited by anyone and paid with my own money .
This is from my protocol of 5iu/day taken all at once in the evening .
Born in 1963 I'm not worried about interrupting any natural pulses I may have . Ideally I try to take a couple hours before bed . If there were any natural pulses it would be a few hours after I fell asleep .
I also use Medical Sterile water as my protocol .
Its my bro-science but works for me in my world .

16lmoae.jpg

I do not know what the best score is but I am happy with the Anti-aging effects .
The price and quality is exceptional IMO .
PSL deserves praise for making good GH affordable and service carefree .

Please feel to ask any questions as I only wish to help any fellow hobbyists enjoy this life style choice .
I don't claim to be a expert , trainer , rep or professional anything .

Regards
Dont Wanna Be Old

A big thanks to DWBO again for getting bloods on our gh. He is always looking out for the customers best interest.

Thanks DWBO and welcome to the board. Awesome numbers . Almost finished my first kit.

Thanks DWBO and welcome to the board. Awesome numbers . Almost finished my first kit.
What's your dose brotha? Noticing anything yet? It's still early but maybe some hand swelling?

What's your dose brotha? Noticing anything yet? It's still early but maybe some hand swelling?
On the 1-10 scale of hand swelling I'm a 10 . It's 8 am and I've got to loosen my hands up to train. O and I typed this 3 times haha. 5iu daily

Only three times. Lol. Sounds like your having a lot of fun .gdawg for president

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Only three times. Lol. Sounds like your having a lot of fun .gdawg for president

Yea I guess what I should have said is the CTS is a bitch the swelling has actually gone down some . I still can't wear my wedding ring . The boots are a little better.

IML Gear Cream!
Thats more like it. My hands look like a catchers mitt

Thanks.

Back