• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Orlando

Bigjay73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So will this be spun as terrorism, a hate crime, or another reason to ban guns?

Don't care how they spin it, the shit is horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will he blamed on guns. Chief Muslim was on fox 30min ago saying "don't rush to judgement and that we have a gun problem is America.

Rip to all.

Don't care how they spin it, the shit is horrible.

Yes it is, but you know it's now going to be a media shit storm, and they'll blame whatever gives them the highest ratings

My son goes to UCF in orlando, glad he came home for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So will this be spun as terrorism, a hate crime, or another reason to ban guns?
Its the election time frenzy..Orlando seems to be the center of attn lately..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Well looks like trump should take Florida because he will call this what it is. The shooter had a FBI file and pledged to ISIS.

Meanwhile MSNBC is talking more gun control.

Really comes down to if isis comes out and takes credit for it.

What kind of fag remark is that

It was in a fag bar and you said you were glad your son was home and not there.

Really? So the 911 call the shooter made isn't enough? The fact he was being investigated by the FBI isn't enough?

It was in a fag bar and you said you were glad your son was home and not there.
How was i to know it was a fag bar.... in don't live in orlando.

There are a lot of ppl being watched on a daily basis. Isis takes credit for everything they do, could it be a lone wolf like San Bernardino was yes. But if Isis told him to do it they will take credit. They have never not taken credit for their actions

Isis will take credit for anything Isis "inspired". IMO if we start giving Isis credit for every nut that goes around killing people in the name of Isis we are handing them a huge advantage. If Isis actually funds and perpetuates the attack it's a different story. Not all the details are available yet but if this guy turns out to be like those San Bernardino scumbags it's no different then when some retarted kid goes into a school and starts blasting..

Isis will take credit for anything Isis "inspired". IMO if we start giving Isis credit for every nut that goes around killing people in the name of Isis we are handing them a huge advantage. If Isis actually funds and perpetuates the attack it's a different story. Not all the details are available yet but if this guy turns out to be like those San Bernardino scumbags it's no different then when some retarted kid goes into a school and starts blasting..

Pretty much my point

There are a lot of ppl being watched on a daily basis. Isis takes credit for everything they do, could it be a lone wolf like San Bernardino was yes. But if Isis told him to do it they will take credit. They have never not taken credit for their actions

Dude he called 911 prior and said praise ISIS and ISIS came out a couple days before this and said there would be a attack in Orlando.

They where someone's kid. Gay or not.
Not everyone gay goes to a gay club. The wife and I have had a lot of fun without dudes drooling all over her at gay clubs. Its a go to spot when she wants to dance.

Just saw Omar Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS via 911 but don't rush to judgement. #potusisapussy

Who gives a shit if they are gay or not. Brother is gay father in law is gay and brother in law is gay. They are good ppl and don't deserve this shit either.

Sure is a bunch of crying in the pit #savethefags

Just say the fucking words GDI.It is what it is if it was a white NRA member I guarangoddamntee we would hear that. I'm sick of this mealy mouthed appeasing mother fucker flying around the world making us look like bitches.

from the sounds of it they have more plans for Florida and possibly the FBI knows and doesnt look good

Back