• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear and mind games

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Real bad weekend guys , I think these drugs are getting the better of me , especially the Tren but could be all of them . Have been married for 20 years to the best woman in my mind and she has ONLY been with me her whole life she was only 15 . Hard to find like that anymore . Anyways I have been just being a dick , and we went to a bar Friday night and she and another girl we know started talking to this 24 year old completely 100 open gay kid that my wife knows through some family members and she wished he wasn't gay so she could set him up with my daughter . This is the shit that I Am feeling now , I was so fucking mad and jealous I freaked out on her and I even put my fist through a giant mirror in my house and ended up with stitches , lol yep I deserve them too . I know this is a source section but just wondering if anybody went through this and should I just stick to low test and HGH . Also started growth a month ago and that stuff really makes me feel so good , and happy some times , it really does make me even enjoy looking at like a sunset or something gay like that it's weird . Anyways I can't talk to anybody about this crap . Thanks

Cut down on the tren and DON'T DRINK. Tren makes you super fucking aggressive. I've always been able to controll myself but many many times I've had the erg to rip the throat out of someone and laugh as they bleed out. I've ran tren with my 2 cycles the past 2 years and haven't done anything crazy but I also haven't had a drop of alcohol in 4. Best of luck brother.

Advanced Labs VIP Customer

My first run with Tren was like 14 wks stupid I know but I got some crazy jealousy thoughts after 12 wks. I would say if your asking this you already know the answer. Drop the Tren and fix what's important and go buy your wife a new mirror.

Cut down on the tren and DON'T DRINK. Tren makes you super fucking aggressive. I've always been able to controll myself but many many times I've had the erg to rip the throat out of someone and laugh as they bleed out. I've ran tren with my 2 cycles the past 2 years and haven't done anything crazy but I also haven't had a drop of alcohol in 4. Best of luck brother.

Advanced Labs VIP Customer
I know , love that aggression in the gym !!! I always rack my weights and always respectful in the gym , but I really feel like just throwing the fucking weights across the room when I finish my set , lol . Don't be that guy , I hate those pricks

I sense underlying mental health problems.
Stick to TRT doses.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
This^^^

Also you married your wife at 15? Are u related?

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Dude.. how much tren are you on? Whatever it is.. drop that dose down and get your head right man. But I know the feelings all too well with Tren. I'm an absolute maniac if I get over 400mg ace a week.

IML Gear Cream!
This is a classic case of why some guys should not use steroids.

Just dont do it if you lack mental stability when using them.

Enough Tren for you. Punching things? Really dude... You're a grown man.

I've come close on tren before but the only thing to ever get damaged was a laundry basket but that fucker had it coming. Time to back off.

I wouldn't think its the test. I've no personal experience with tren, but I've had friends lose their shit when they've run it. And I do have a couple buddies who run insane amounts of gear all the time and I think it's had an effect on them. They seem to be mentally fried. I'm just speculating though. Test has always actually helped me mentally. Only time I've gotten pissy is when I've let my e2 slide. No real way of knowing unless you start experimenting with dropping compounds and see if one is causing you issues , or speak to a therapist and see if you've got something bottled up inside of you.

And also personally, I don't think anyone on gear should be anywhere around alcohol. Playing with fire there IMO. Alcohol, steroids, bar scene = bad news

Tren messes up my mood and makes me assume fantastical shit that isnt even real.Drop the tren as there are other alternatives and you only have one wife.

It's definitely the Trenbolone, that crap is super potent, and crazy androgenic, your'e not the only one who's done something stupid while on it. Tren is an overkill and unnecessary. You can get incredible results just by taking Test, dbol, anavar, tbol, hgh, igf-1 etc... just stick with gear that was designed with humans in mind, not cattle.

Tren had my head fucked up. My first run I told the wife when I was starting and to keep a eye on me and to let me no if I started getting crazy. We work as a team it's always good to have your other half looking out for you. But anyway I don't have a jealous bone in my body. But at week 4 that shit had me going through her phone her fb account all sorts of shit. I had a moment of clarity as I was going through her phone in front of her. She softly called me buy my name and said I think it's time to back off or stop. So I cut the dose in half and pushed on to week 7 or 8. Tried it again on my next blast couldn't get pass week 2. Some people just don't have the mind set for it. I apparently am one of those people lolz. But I was a jealous crazed mofo so for me I'm done with the tren train

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Anyone else feel perfectly sane on moderate doses of Tren even while drinking? Never made me crazy. Only time it made me on edge was >600mg. Mostly just made me less tolerant to small talk etc.

Get Shredded!
475mg ace at the moment. The only time I'm enjoyable to be around is when I'm drinking bourbon! (Seriously)

I just ordered some tren for a future blast. I'll read one thread and think heck ya can't wait to try it, then I read threads like this and think I'll never try it and I wasted my money.

Damn you guys!

Fucks with me mentally more than any other aas for sure. Mast and proviron def help.

My wife says it makes me a raging lunatic..... I told her what do you know..... as I am punching holes in the drywall....

I for sure have had issues in the past... probably cost me my relationship with my gf. Anger and insecurities are for sure heightened. Especially if I was drinking. Arguments start for stupid shit and escalate for no real reason. Then you go to bed upset and wake up angry the next day...which you can hold onto for like 3 days.

For me, Tren E is worse then Tren A for this sort of thing. IDK why but I put it off that everyone reacts differently.

Tren is a compound that holds a love hate thing for me. But certainly not worth losing your marriage over.

I just ordered some tren for a future blast. I'll read one thread and think heck ya can't wait to try it, then I read threads like this and think I'll never try it and I wasted my money.

Damn you guys!

Certainly use it with caution and low doses to test the waters. But don't let other peoples opinions scare you. For some of us it's a miracle drug. Especially at low doses.

Back