• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else seen 13 Hours?

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you can honestly watch this movie and still think Hillary is a great choice...then you should take advantage of those transgender bathrooms at Target from now on.

Sam-

Haha yes and I loved the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.
Really good movie
Pissed me off when I watched it
Hillary should be ashamed of herself
Pissed me off when I saw it.
Did I mentioned it pissed me off when I watched it????

Yup ^^^

Psycho ugly bitch "Yes, I want her running the CUNTry"...
We've already had the worst 8 years in history with Obama Bin Laden... F'In Alfred E. Newman looking Dindu!

Rented it at redbox yesterday but if just going to piss me off im not going to watch it. Im stopped watching anything political.

I met a guy that was attached to the governor of my state back in the 90s. The person I met, I met a few months ago and the way he explained how things operate inside away from the public eye is disgusting. Im morally bankrupt but I couldn't be a politician. A murderer has more of a conscious.

Other than political bs, sounds like a good movie to watch if not going to bed right now

IML Gear Cream!
Rented it at redbox yesterday but if just going to piss me off im not going to watch it. Im stopped watching anything political.

I met a guy that was attached to the governor of my state back in the 90s. The person I met, I met a few months ago and the way he explained how things operate inside away from the public eye is disgusting. Im morally bankrupt but I couldn't be a politician. A murderer has more of a conscious.
Roid, You should watch it... it doesn't get into the politics of what happened or how it really happened. (Which i think is good) It's really the story from the pov of the guys and gals in it.. the thing that makes everyone upset (IMO), is that u know the back story of what was going on behind the scenes politically. The movie is intense the last 1/2.. as it ramps up in the back of your mind, you're thinking why....

You should try it.

Its a Michel Bay film, no politics all explosions. Typical liberal hollywood.

Its a Michel Bay film, no politics all explosions. Typical liberal hollywood.
Moe is on fire already this mourn..I want some of that shit u put in your mourning drink brotha..fuck its hard for me to roll off the wife in the mourn..so i just roll over and read what you degrenerates posted all night

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Moe is on fire already this mourn..I want some of that shit u put in your mourning drink brotha..fuck its hard for me to roll off the wife in the mourn..so i just roll over and read what you degrenerates posted all night

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed
I actually should probably see the movie first but I bet im right.

Interesting, read the last part of the story when he needed more money from the studio. Sounds like to me they really didnt want to see this made.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-bay-talks-his-benghazi-822130

I'm guessing they figured it would hurt Hillary's campaign. Maybe that is why there is little mention of the sources who are not giving the go ahead and telling the guys at Tripoli to hold, before they actually allowed their moral fortitude to undermine the liberal opinion from Washington.

Get Shredded!
Good movie

Im sure this situation has happened a lot. This particular one just managed to get picked up by the media.

Definitely a good movie. Too bad those men were abandoned by their country but still held the flag high.
I was taught growing up. God,country and family. There's nothing else worth dying for.I am my brothers keeper. To bad this country is breeding pussys anymore.

I was up in the air about this, but having known the things I do from serving then I think it will be worth the watch if so many are pissed off by watching it. I shall update once I watch it tonight. Wish me luck lol

Damn I just saw this pop up on Netflix. I'm going to watch it tomorrow for sure

Advanced Labs VIP Customer

I finally watched it last night, decent action movie. Trypical Michael Bay, blow everything up and cliche dialogue. I cant understand how the pentagon didnt have U.S. military personal guarding those compounds.

I finally watched it last night, decent action movie. Trypical Michael Bay, blow everything up and cliche dialogue. I cant understand how the pentagon didnt have U.S. military personal guarding those compounds.
There is a lot that goes into it, and especially with it not truly existing per say, the clearance levels of most that could are too valuable to have them stand outside a gate of an ambassador and the other with only sensitive information. Sounds stupid, but the Pentagon tried to send help but were waiting on a special candidate running right now to sign off on it; which never happened. There is a lot to determine what assets to use for whatever assets being protected. It's all stupid but it's what we pay for and don't even know until shit happens unless you're serving.

Back