• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Women and PCT

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've seen a few "PCT for women" guides. Usually recommending things like evening primrose oil and a bunch of other OTC things but generally make no mention of clomid or hcg.

Wife is looking to come off completely. She's basically been on for the last year. She just finished a test P, Tren A, Mast P blast for a PL meet but got hurt and had to drop out. Figured it'd time to relax for a bit and focus on other things (having kids mostly).

Her initial plan was as follows

Weeks 1-3

250 iu HCG eod
10mg Test P ed (wants to finish what she has)

Week 4
500iu HCG (1 shot monday and 1 shot thursday)
100mg clomid

Week 5-8
50mg clomid

Blood work at week 8 to see where she is at and possibly doing another "PCT" if she isn't in range.

I'd assume after a year of cycling it's going to be a pretty rough time getting everything back to normal but we were hoping to get as much feedback as possible to help get her recovered faster

Interesting topic, I'm no expert by any means, all I can say is what I've read and experienced with my wife is that women don't need pct, their system is completely different from a man so I don't see how clomid and hcg would help with recovery. My wife has cycled on and off around 6-8 times and never did anything but just come off and she has never really crashed to the point of having bad sides. She's never complained once that I can remember. But she's has had a histerectomy, so that changes things in that she doesn't have periods and doesn't produce estrogen.

My only suggestion is to taper off

That actually makes sense. I was thinking of stimulating what little test production they have with the hcg/clomid. But I never though to look at it that way. My wife's biggest concern is losing too much strength and muscle from having little to no hormone production just coming off.

If her concern is losing gains then a slow taper off is the way, go down to just 20-30 mg test a week for while before stopping completely. That will slow the loses and spread it out, less depression.

Thanks man. Question for you, since I don't know what compounds your wife has run, do you think harsher things like 19-nor would require a longer taper to help mitigate issues? Or would it be irrelevant? I know Tren shuts dudes down hardcore, curious if you think it would work similarly with women

I've seen a few "PCT for women" guides. Usually recommending things like evening primrose oil and a bunch of other OTC things but generally make no mention of clomid or hcg.

Wife is looking to come off completely. She's basically been on for the last year. She just finished a test P, Tren A, Mast P blast for a PL meet but got hurt and had to drop out. Figured it'd time to relax for a bit and focus on other things (having kids mostly).

Her initial plan was as follows

Weeks 1-3

250 iu HCG eod
10mg Test P ed (wants to finish what she has)

Week 4
500iu HCG (1 shot monday and 1 shot thursday)
100mg clomid

Week 5-8
50mg clomid

Blood work at week 8 to see where she is at and possibly doing another "PCT" if she isn't in range.

I'd assume after a year of cycling it's going to be a pretty rough time getting everything back to normal but we were hoping to get as much feedback as possible to help get her recovered faster

Hi,

Just wanted to throw this out there if you were unaware. I was treated for infertility in my younger days. One of the things my infertility doc put me on was Clomid. It works MUCH differently for men than women and can very much hyperstimulate the ovaries and in my case cause multiple eggs to release each time I took it (AND it was excruciatingly painful) . I would really think about using clomid on a woman without the guidance of a doctor.

Well the long esters will take about 2 wks to clear and the short a few days so I'd taper longer with the short ester so she doesn't experience a more rapid loss of strength and size since that's what she's most concerned with. Women make test with the ovaries and adrenal glands, I don't know much about how they are shut down and restarted but from my research women don't require pct like a man. My wife is currently using 25mg wk test E and 10mg day of var.

Right on rehh. Thanks for the help.

To MsRobinson, I do know clomid is used in the treatment of infertility. My doc used clomid as a "restart" when I first started pursuing TRT and even gave me a heads up that it could potentially increase sperm production so I should be careful (funny to hear when I think about it).

My wife has decided to just taper though so we will see how it goes. She's already been off the tren for a week and I can see her mood improving (totally emotionless when on it). Hopefully everything will go smooth over the next few weeks.

Thank you for all the advice

Just to add on to this... women don't need PCT like men. Hcg is used to kick start your nuts. We don't have them so there is no need for it. The general rule for women PCT is time on equals time off...we don't need to take anything to get off cycle.

With compounds like the ones she's on, I would just taper down. No need to do anything else. Her gains unfortunately will disappear with time just like her own hormones will balance out on their own.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back