• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Proper introduction

PawelTRT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys sorry I failed to properly introduce myself.
Stats
I'm 37 you
6 ft
182 lbs currently (dropped 30 lbs since last Christmas on Keto diet)
15 % BF
Gym -on and off 10 years

I've enjoyed this Forum for few weeks now and looking to stay here and learn some stuff.

I'm trying to get on TRT with my doctor since over 10 years of taking Propecia fucked my body up.
My Test is 332 but my body feels like 150
I dropped Propecia about 3 months ago and see little improvement in my libido but still feeling weak, mind fog and generally not happy.

In a week I'm supposed to get results of my last blood test and then will decide how to approach it.
He mentioned something about putting me on Hcg but I'm not too crazy about this idea.

Have a great day guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. You've come to the right place for help. We have very knowledgeable vets who can help guide you along the right path. Please read the rules , if you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. I will do my best to assist you. Have a great day.

Greetings and Welcome
Shells
Can I get a underated pic of u

Hey guys sorry I failed to properly introduce myself.
Stats
I'm 37 you
6 ft
182 lbs currently (dropped 30 lbs since last Christmas on Keto diet)
15 % BF
Gym -on and off 10 years

I've enjoyed this Forum for few weeks now and looking to stay here and learn some stuff.

I'm trying to get on TRT with my doctor since over 10 years of taking Propecia fucked my body up.
My Test is 332 but my body feels like 150
I dropped Propecia about 3 months ago and see little improvement in my libido but still feeling weak, mind fog and generally not happy.

In a week I'm supposed to get results of my last blood test and then will decide how to approach it.
He mentioned something about putting me on Hcg but I'm not too crazy about this idea.

Have a great day guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hai!

Welcome glad to have u

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Welcome to ASF!

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Welcome to ASF, read the stickies

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Back