• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Highly recommend

Bigjay73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These guys are good. Not sure about the quality of the product ( start cycle tomorrow), but I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. Really hope DG sticks around for a long time. Seem very organized and professional. Will order from them as long as they keep doing what they're doing.

How do you give a review, and call someone good without using the gear yet? Not knocking the lab at all.

Rangers lead the way

So, this was a review of the ordering process. I know its hard for a ranger to understand basic english and context from time to time. Should I add pictures, and write in crayon to help you better understand future threads?

How do you give a review, and call someone good without using the gear yet? Not knocking the lab at all.

Rangers lead the way

For the record, Drugs Gear isn't a "lab". They sell brand named products from companies like Eli Lilly, Glaxo Smith and Bayer, made in actual laboratories.

Check out their website and you'll see what I mean. http://drugsgear.com/

So, this was a review of the ordering process. I know its hard for a ranger to understand basic english and context from time to time. Should I add pictures, and write in crayon to help you better understand future threads?

Your level of basic language failed to describe what the fuck the thread was about arsehole.

And you're promoting gear you haven't used. Hmm.... Apologies in order?

Your level of basic language failed to describe what the fuck the thread was about arsehole.

Be nice m8 ;)

But yeah, what he said!

I would agree except their gear isn't their gear. This is a resale store, I was recommending the source, and the service they provide. . There's already a billion reviews on pharmacom gear out there, you know what your getting when you buy it. Just letting people know that they will get what they pay for with this source.

Dg is a good lab, tests show this. Crayons work fine, just keep it to the eight color count box. Anything above that I get confused.

Rangers lead the way

Thanks, Bro. I much appreciate your review of ordering processing.
But please next time better do it after you use gear, because guys here don't like such threads,thank you for understanding:)
I am sure you will be totally satisfied with my products)
Sincerely,Alan

These guys are good. Not sure about the quality of the product ( start cycle tomorrow), but I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. Really hope DG sticks around for a long time. Seem very organized and professional. Will order from them as long as they keep doing what they're doing.

Ok whiny arses. Ive run a week of tren a. Very smooth and clear. No pip. Already showing slight tren sides. Gonna be a fun 10weeks.

Ok whiny arses. Ive run a week of tren a. Very smooth and clear. No pip. Already showing slight tren sides. Gonna be a fun 10weeks.

Thanks for the update :winkfinger:

yes the gear is smooth, and its quality, and if theres anyone just not sure alan has many many lab reports on file and many labs from clients, nevermind all the clients like myself who are simply very very happy with the results and performance of the gear....

get some and enjoy it !!!!

Back