• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Eurotropin HGH.... The real deal!!

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I'm going on my 6th week of 2iu ED. Everyone told me no you need to take at least 5iu. Well I listened to my gut and past experiences of being a low dose responder to AAS. I can honestly say it is making a huge difference in my cycle. I'm on 500mg test prop, 500mg Mast prop, 350mg Tren ace, 40 mg winny. All EP products except the test. I feel amazing! Work outs are insane. Dropping BF like crazy and growing like a weed. I have been on this same cycle many times and always felt a bit toxic but it works. Now with the growth it is like a whole new world. I eat great, sleep great, energy and sex drive for days. When I started my run I was at 220 and probably 15-17% bf and I'm about 5'9. Now I'm at 227 and creeping in on 12% bf. I've got six more weeks of this and it will be my best run ever. I give credit to the growth. I know it's suppose to be a drug that takes months to see and feel effects and Maybe I'm not taking enough? But we are all different and I am responding amazing to it!! I honestly don't think I will ever come off at this rate. Anyway just wanted to thank PSL and EP for having a superior GH! I know it's hard to find a good source for it. If your looking this is the shit to take!! It has seriously changed my life!! Another order on its way soon!!

Well I'm going on my 6th week of 2iu ED. Everyone told me no you need to take at least 5iu. Well I listened to my gut and past experiences of being a low dose responder to AAS. I can honestly say it is making a huge difference in my cycle. I'm on 500mg test prop, 500mg Mast prop, 350mg Tren ace, 40 mg winny. All EP products except the test. I feel amazing! Work outs are insane. Dropping BF like crazy and growing like a weed. I have been on this same cycle many times and always felt a bit toxic but it works. Now with the growth it is like a whole new world. I eat great, sleep great, energy and sex drive for days. When I started my run I was at 220 and probably 15-17% bf and I'm about 5'9. Now I'm at 227 and creeping in on 12% bf. I've got six more weeks of this and it will be my best run ever. I give credit to the growth. I know it's suppose to be a drug that takes months to see and feel effects and Maybe I'm not taking enough? But we are all different and I am responding amazing to it!! I honestly don't think I will ever come off at this rate. Anyway just wanted to thank PSL and EP for having a superior GH! I know it's hard to find a good source for it. If your looking this is the shit to take!! It has seriously changed my life!! Another order on its way soon!!
This ia some great feedback! And a great review. It good to start low. And if it works why jump the gun.. your having great results. Im extremely happy for you and cant wait to see your end results. Congrats wagonman!!

This ia some great feedback! And a great review. It good to start low. And if it works why jump the gun.. your having great results. Im extremely happy for you and cant wait to see your end results. Congrats wagonman!!
Here are a few progress picks. I have legs.. lol. Hard to get a good selfie of them. I'll put up some another time. So these are 2 weeks before, 3 weeks in and six weeks in. All done in morning no pump.

733943b38fd4366e4053b00f248f182d.jpg

ff06ad739114e16635ad7a249ed9256b.jpg

79fcc5c6a980a62a196448788c97cec0.jpg

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Back