PDA

View Full Version : Phentermine?

Romeburning
06-10-2016, 01:18 PM
My wife's friend has started taking phentermine and now my wife is interested. These are not women who work out consistently, age upper 30's, 190 - 200lbs, 5'8".

I always tell my wife she needs to make changes that she can keep up long term and stop looking for the magic pill, she tells me to go inject something and piss off. Anyway, talk her out of this, suggestions?

spikes_tactical
06-10-2016, 03:00 PM
I would agree that lifestyle changes are needed however my wife went to a clinic and was given a script for Phentermine. Best thing she did for herself. It helped her push even harder with cardio and weights since she was seeing the pounds start falling off.

Upper 30's, 5'4" and 150lbs when she started last year. 122lbs now.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

jp44
06-10-2016, 04:42 PM
I take phentermine for my summer shred.......they work by reducing appetite so you can eat healthy and less......the only thing is your body gets use to it and they aren't as potent.....you need to go off them for about 3 months so your body responds to them again as it should.......I actually lost 40 lbs.using them over 4 months.....hope this helps

Romeburning
06-10-2016, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the help. If it helps her show progress maybe she'll stick with the diet and exercise.

Thanks again.

bc123jm
06-10-2016, 04:52 PM
it works . kills cravings

chocolatemalt
06-10-2016, 05:37 PM
The 3 mo treatment seems to be the normal course. It helped an ex of mine kickstart a diet and exercise routine in a big way... this might be the biggest value, since it shows immediate results, more energy, ability to avoid overeating. Doesn't last though.

macedog24
06-11-2016, 05:43 AM
Phentermine, could be a positive thing to use to start some life
Style changes. It will help her decrease appetite , give her a ton of energy. She will wanna get up wash the car, paint the house, cut the grass, do the laundry and run around the block. Over time the effect diminish as the body gets use to the dose. It is a very addictive drug. So be careful.. it will also affect her sex drive.
The key is to make sure she doesnt try not eating all day. She must eat. So make her make good choices with her nutrition, small portions. Or her body will think she is starving. Then we she comes off phen, she will gain back the weightt and then some. She needs to drinks plenty of water, she will be thirsty all day long. This will also help satisfy her hunger.

ROID
06-11-2016, 05:59 AM
I need this

chicagosterone
06-20-2016, 06:20 PM
I'd rather have adderall, that way you can have some of her script tooo! They both suppress appetite, accept one helps you get SHIT done!

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

GearGoddess
06-21-2016, 02:44 AM
Why not go sibutramine or ECA stack... better alternatives. Phentermine can be dangerous and you build a tolerance very quickly. The other two, curb appetite and burn fat with a clean diet and training.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

chocolatemalt
06-21-2016, 09:56 AM
Why not go sibutramine or ECA stack... better alternatives. Phentermine can be dangerous and you build a tolerance very quickly. The other two, curb appetite and burn fat with a clean diet and training.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Is it actually dangerous in a significant way? Fenfluramine, sure, the other half of fen-phen -- critical heart damage possible.

Tolerance is a problem for any amphetamine but at least there's a benefit for a while, a kick-start, just so long as the user is aware that it'll be tougher coming off it.

kaoticsolja
06-21-2016, 10:27 AM
I can even find phentermine.. Always wondered for a summer cut how good it would work. Cause I am not using dnp

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk