• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pfizer Genotropin

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A couple sources here sell the Pfizer Genotropin but have not heard any reviews ? It is expensive but that is fine with me as long as it is legit , and I believe it is premixed but not sure . If it is already mixed with water wouldn't have to stay cold in transit ( mail man lol ) it looks legit but for $300 for only 36ius it better be . any thoughts would be appreciated , thanks

A couple sources here sell the Pfizer Genotropin but have not heard any reviews ? It is expensive but that is fine with me as long as it is legit , and I believe it is premixed but not sure . If it is already mixed with water wouldn't have to stay cold in transit ( mail man lol ) it looks legit but for $300 for only 36ius it better be . any thoughts would be appreciated , thanks
Reviews on Pfizer genos???? You definitely must be new to HGH. It don't get any better...also, $300 is to high. Do more looking....

This is what I use and I love it. It is not premixed. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right Sumner, it should be shipped in a cooler with cold packs, but I'm not sure how sponsors do it here.

The Genotropin cartridge vial will have one side that holds the water and the other side holds the powder. You draw the water from on side and inject it into the powder.

The pins also also come with the water and powder in two separate cartridges. When you put the pin together the water solution mixes with he powder.

Reviews on Pfizer genos???? You definitely must be new to HGH. It don't get any better...also, $300 is to high. Do more looking....
Really ? Yes I am fairly new , I ran 1 kit of Pharmatropin and just got a kit of ZPtropin from drugs gear . Like I said I would love to purchase one of there Pharma grades ! So Humatrope is your favorite ? Do you think it is 100% or relabeled Chiness ?

This is what I use and I love it. It is not premixed. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AWSOME , going do get some on the way now ( get shredded baby ) almost there , I think the growth is going to be the final ingredient , I know results take a while with growth

If you want the easy access of the pens 300 is fair & the going rate for genos that have a decent exp date..SFY had a very long promo on them for 200 that spoiled some,, however they were mostly 2017 exp

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

If you want the easy access of the pens 300 is fair & the going rate for genos that have a decent exp date..SFY had a very long promo on them for 200 that spoiled some,, however they were mostly 2017 exp

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
You are probably right when talking about the Go Quik pens, but the Genotropin vials you can knock a lot off $300. Not as convenient I'll grant it, but still good ole Genotropin.

You are probably right when talking about the Go Quik pens, but the Genotropin vials you can knock a lot off $300. Not as convenient I'll grant it, but still good ole Genotropin.
Exactly, gdawg said a mouth full.. you can save a solid penny if you look to the right sponsor.

IML Gear Cream!
Pending testing Ive never seen any results on vials...only pens..If there are any please link me for my future experiments on all these labels & sources

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

Back