• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bho

3c8c5b83ca5cabbcdb5815091a330588.jpg

That's what's I'm talking bout....trying to figure out how to post pics gonna show mine

- - - Updated - - -

That's obtainable for you goof sir :)

Lol

Love some good ol bho. Shatter is easy as shit to make. Unfortunately its not around where i live. I hate the fact ive had ti hang uo smoking bud for the time being.

Butane honey oil. It's everywhere in wa.

Its so fuckin easy to make as long as your not a retard...but its hard to justify the amount of herb that goes into making a decent amount.....from there its easy to turn bho into shatter. But then again sciency shit like that is 2nd nature to me.

So jealous of you legal state fuckers

I make my own. All I smoke.

Well nothing else works after you hit bho.
Unfortunately you are correct. I'm about to quit. As I'm about to take a hit. When I'm in between crops, I spend about 200 a week.. Fuck my life.

Slap that up against my bmw payment, I could be pushing a Maserati or something nicer.

Back