• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Hillary and Trump Conspiracy..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone else find it strange now that Hillary Clinton has received the Democratic nominee, all of this dirt on Trump is now coming out?

Thoughts please?

Our vote doesn't count.... The president was determined awhile ago bb y the people that run the world.... They just try to make it seem that your important when we all aren't shit...

LOL! I saw the title to this thread and the word conspiracy and my first reaction was ask Dema but i see he is here already.

Sad to say regardless of the vote Hillary will be the next president.SMH.....

Does anyone else find it strange now that Hillary Clinton has received the Democratic nominee, all of this dirt on Trump is now coming out?

Thoughts please?

Actually if you follow this stuff pretty close most if not all of the stuff that's coming out on Trump has been there all along. Even if it wasn't brought out I am in no way surprised that things are coming out. During the primary the media(both conservative and liberal) went extremely easy on Trump. The ratings he was pulling in for those guys was through the roof. Freaking Trump was constantly calling into morning shows etc... They didn't want to scare him off. Again if you follow closely there were people who were trying to warn about Trump and what was going to happen once the primary ended and the general election began.. The media is going to have a field day with this guy... Hilary is a terrible politician BUT she has been vetted over and over for her entire career. Its not likely any dirt that everyone's already heard before is going to come out.. Trump on the other hand...not so much.... After this primary and Trump getting the nomination against all odds no one can say for sure what will happen in the general BUT unless Trump got another crazy rabbit he can pull out of his ass I'm expecting Hilary to be the next POTUS...

Hillary has absolutely no room to talk aboit dirt on someone. Shes lucky she ain't lickin some nasty lesbian latino pussy in prison.

The whole fucking thing sucks. I'm totally ashamed to be an American when this is the cream that rises to the top
Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton are you kidding me.

Actually if you follow this stuff pretty close most if not all of the stuff that's coming out on Trump has been there all along. Even if it wasn't brought out I am in no way surprised that things are coming out. During the primary the media(both conservative and liberal) went extremely easy on Trump. The ratings he was pulling in for those guys was through the roof. Freaking Trump was constantly calling into morning shows etc... They didn't want to scare him off. Again if you follow closely there were people who were trying to warn about Trump and what was going to happen once the primary ended and the general election began.. The media is going to have a field day with this guy... Hilary is a terrible politician BUT she has been vetted over and over for her entire career. Its not likely any dirt that everyone's already heard before is going to come out.. Trump on the other hand...not so much.... After this primary and Trump getting the nomination against all odds no one can say for sure what will happen in the general BUT unless Trump got another crazy rabbit he can pull out of his ass I'm expecting Hilary to be the next POTUS...

Well said uberdawg! Good analysis of the media.

The whole fucking thing sucks. I'm totally ashamed to be an American when this is the cream that rises to the top

I dont think the good people want to be in politics anymore.

Hell, who would want to work with those fucks?

It's amazing how many people feel this way... Pretty soon we need a leader to stand up with and fight for our country back..

I know the media was doing that all along. It's funny how the hardley bring up her FBI investigation either.

I knew all along the media was holding back on unleashing Trumps bull shit until it mattered.

Now the media will smash Trump to death and that stinking cunt Hillary, will take the chair not that it even fuckin matters, she's just a evil fuckin bitch.

I saw a video of her laughing about how she got a sex offender off that she knew was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl, brutally.

Welcome to America.

I'm so sick of seeing this s*** every 4 years

Our vote doesn't count.... The president was determined awhile ago bb y the people that run the world.... They just try to make it seem that your important when we all aren't shit...
This^^^ the elite run the show,,the pres is just a puppet for the people

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Hillary is potentially giving Obama a job as Supreme Court justice. Bernie might be done so Hillary offers him a potential VP slot. She's doing everything in her power to try and get the presidency, even if she doesn't belong there. So if all works out, Bernies supporters get him as VP, Hillarys supporters get her as POTUS, and people who wanted Obama around longer get him as Supreme Court justice....

Come on Trump, win this thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how many people feel this way... Pretty soon we need a leader to stand up with and fight for our country back..
The people need to get together to change this country ,,but that never happen with so many agendas to divide us..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

The people need to get together to change this country ,,but that never happen with so many agendas to divide us..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

That and everyone is helpless... We live in a country were we cannot live without business and govt support... Well I'm talking about everyone who lives in a "city"which is almost everyone.. People are to busy worried about work and food and living their horrible life rather then fighting for a better one... Just think what would happen to 90% of the people if they simply took our power away from us......

Thoughts please?

I believe the Clintons asked him to run, they've been on friendly terms for a long time. That's how bad Bill wanted to get his wife into the Whitehouse. With her gone, he's free to get back to his slick-willy says.

This^^^ the elite run the show,,the pres is just a puppet for the people

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
The elite don't run anything it's the military complex that controls the world.

And you can quote me on that. I have ties to information you could only dream of. Yeah and I hang out a lot on a gay bodybuilding site so what.

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
It'll never happen because there is a McDonald's on every corner. People need to get hungry to realize what the fuck is going on.

Get Shredded!

And you can quote me on that. I have ties to information you could only dream of. Yeah and I hang out a lot on a gay bodybuilding site so what.

So to quote you I just say, that guy on asf who hangs out on a bunch of gay bb forums? Lol.

I don't know who runs the world, but they are doing a piss poor job lol.

So to quote you I just say, that guy on asf who hangs out on a bunch of gay bb forums? Lol.

Doesn't Beyonce have a song about this???

Please don't revoke my man card for that post ^^^^

Hahaha! They will be like oh ok ya, that guy.

Lol, ya no shit right. Maybe no one is running it, maybe the world is just a fucked up place and everyone is trying to stab everyone in the back. So no one is getting to the top. Constantly fighting amongst each other, never getting anywhere.

This is all a distraction. Artificial intelligence is just waiting for the right stupid fuckin human to develop the right program and take over this piece of shit planet.

Please don't revoke my man card for that post ^^^^

Your shits been revoked.. What the hell are you talking about..

Hahaha! They will be like oh ok ya, that guy.

Lol, ya no shit right. Maybe no one is running it, maybe the world is just a fucked up place and everyone is trying to stab everyone in the back. So no one is getting to the top. Constantly fighting amongst each other, never getting anywhere.

This is all a distraction. Artificial intelligence is just waiting for the right stupid fuckin human to develop the right program and take over this piece of shit planet.

I do believe AI would be a good replacement for a lot of things. Maybe the human legacy is not based on biology but technology instead.

Who do u think runs the military?the military borrows from the same people..You tell me who owns the federal reserve & central banking & theirs your answer....Ill give u a hint..its not your gov or military

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

Who do u think runs the military?the military borrows from the same people..You tell me who owns the federal reserve & central banking & theirs your answer....Ill give u a hint..its not your gov or military

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

No one. High level military guys run most thinks. I have no prof just makes the most since to me.

Back