PDA

View Full Version : PSL Experience

dawg16
06-09-2016, 12:17 PM
I made a first time order with PSL for some Genotropin vials. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous, because they aren't cheap, and I'd never delt with them. Mace did a super job communicating with me the whole process. I will say that he ranks right at the top with a few other reps I have delt with. Everything went very smooth other than a mistake that I had made during the ordering process. They worked with me and everything turned out great! Now I have some very nice genos that will be using in the future. If you never have used PSL, I'm very comfortable in saying my experience was very positive. Thanks again Mace and PSL!

Lokthan
06-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Awesome review man thank you. Mace is the truth!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

machinist9
06-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Very nice.psl is gtg.

macedog24
06-09-2016, 01:02 PM
I made a first time order with PSL for some Genotropin vials. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous, because they aren't cheap, and I'd never delt with them. Mace did a super job communicating with me the whole process. I will say that he ranks right at the top with a few other reps I have delt with. Everything went very smooth other than a mistake that I had made during the ordering process. They worked with me and everything turned out great! Now I have some very nice genos that will be using in the future. If you never have used PSL, I'm very comfortable in saying my experience was very positive. Thanks again Mace and PSL! dawg16!! Thank you for giving us a try! We greatly appreciate your support dawg16. If there is anything else i can do, please dont hesitate to drop me a line.. ill,do,my best to take care of you!

jozifp103
06-10-2016, 08:59 AM
​Daaaamn going all out with the pharma grade HGH! Nothing like it bro. Prepare to become a new person :)