• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nootropics

I've tried quite a few nootropics. Modafinil, Adrafinil, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, PhenylPiracetam, and combine these with a Choline supp upon ingestion to intensify the effects, or so they say.

I really didn't notice that much from them, maybe just a little boost in energy and focus. Seem to develop tolerance to them very quickly also. The first day is always the best, then each day after less effects, need to switch up or just go off after about three days to get the effects again. I got all mine from Powder City except the Modafinil, got that from Dark Web market.

I've tried quite a few nootropics. Modafinil, Adrafinil, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, PhenylPiracetam, and combine these with a Choline supp upon ingestion to intensify the effects, or so they say.

I really didn't notice that much from them, maybe just a little boost in energy and focus. Seem to develop tolerance to them very quickly also. The first day is always the best, then each day after less effects, need to switch up or just go off after about three days to get the effects again. I got all mine from Powder City except the Modafinil, got that from Dark Web market.

Cause your chasing the same compound......in one level or another.......it takes the right combo.....like Mike said nsx6....

IML Gear Cream!
I have purchased a couple bottles myself .. Yes bought and paid for .. I can tell you in simple terms that Nsx-6 is something I have incorporated into my daily life .. I do not like stims and usually shy away from these products but after a few discussions with S2h I gave it a shot .. I can say with certainty that this product is worth every penny . I have drive , focus and determination all day long without the shakes and without the crash ..
I do not give reviews very often nor do I ever promote any specific products but will definitely back SMA Labs and Nsx-6 ..
I can't give scientific terms or in depth details on the way it works , I can only say what I feel as a "not so young" man who takes his health and wellness seriously . I feel this product can and will be beneficial to anyone looking for extra motivation and concentration .
Can't wait to see what is next ..

Cause your chasing the same compound......in one level or another.......it takes the right combo.....like Mike said nsx6....

Damn it S2H, I'm just going to PM you before I try anything, lol, I experiment with shit, fuck up stuff, then get answers from you at some point it seems!

Thanks for the advice, explain further please.....

So you won't build a tolerance to this product? Can u use daily?

Smh .. Sometimes I just don't know ..
SMA20OFF gives a 20% discount .. Not everything is free my man .. This is a start up company not an ugl ..

Exactly my point.... Best thing for a start up company is advertising... And bottle is a cheap price for advertising.. And no I'm not just talking on this forum.. It's a product you can opening advertise on Facebook and Instagram where some of us have thousands of followers... Kinda of like that pump juice... I personally know a few guys that went out and bought it just because I posted about it....

I won't send you a free bottle of cat piss...

e28ebd1c395d850709a98667e8b2dddd.jpg

Exactly my point.... Best thing for a start up company is advertising... And bottle is a cheap price for advertising.. And no I'm not just talking on this forum.. It's a product you can opening advertise on Facebook and Instagram where some of us have thousands of followers... Kinda of like that pump juice... I personally know a few guys that went out and bought it just because I posted about it....

Didn't know you ran a log on Instagram .. Your post said send free stuff and I will post about it or something like that .. If your running a log here and also posting same pics and posts on social media then imo , it's a security risk and you should use more caution..
Again this is just my opinion .. Good luck..,

Didn't know you ran a log on Instagram .. Your post said send free stuff and I will post about it or something like that .. If your running a log here and also posting same pics and posts on social media then imo , it's a security risk and you should use more caution..
Again this is just my opinion .. Good luck..,

Did I ever say I ran a log on Instagram... Come on man... Gtfo and stop twisting my words....

Then what was the point you were making ? Please dumb it down for me ..
Your the one mentioning social media in a thread you asked to log a product .. I gave my opinion .. Have a good day .. I am sure you have more important things right now than to play word games with me ..

Last edited:
Damn it S2H, I'm just going to PM you before I try anything, lol, I experiment with shit, fuck up stuff, then get answers from you at some point it seems!

Thanks for the advice, explain further please.....

So you won't build a tolerance to this product? Can u use daily?

You can and will develop a tolerance to "some" of the compounds in the product. However, it is not a long-term tolerance--the body easily and quickly re-sets itself. Although we don't have exact figures, the following is probably a safe assumption.

If you use it daily, tolerance to a few of the compounds will begin to develop in about a week or so. At that point, all you would need is a few days off to re-establish sentivity. However, if you don't use it every day--say 5 days per week--you could probably get away with using it like that for 2-3 weeks before you will need 2-3 days off.

On the other hand, the product's benefits in terms of brain health & function continue to increase over time...so for people who are using it for that purpose, daily use is ideal.

Get Shredded!
I don't know a cat that would let you bottle his piss... they're a very proud species.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I purchased a bottle myself to experiment with. I does improves focus and memory, some other effects I've noticed were stamina and energy increases.
I'm not a huge fan of stimulants personally due to past history and the side effects that keep me away from them. This product, however, delivers many of the desired attributes of a stimulant without the negative sides such as jitters, heart racing and vasoconstriction.
I've done some brief research on the key ingredients and they are all true nootropics. The benefits span from increased cognitive function to antidepressant qualities, these interest me the most. It is an unique combination to say the least and I'll definitely be continuing my human trial.
ba31ea49395053ca4c3fd66ce2ecef27.jpg

I would say the n pept 10 is a close comparison although it's not a racetam molecule. Alpha brain is plant based.
Mike can probably explain the difference between the different nootropics much better than anyone.

I take N-pept-10 and alpha brain, works minimally i suppose.
Not even close to the same thing. Not even in the same class of supplements, if you ask me.

Alpha Brain contains: Bacopa Monniera, cat's Claw, Huperzia, and Oat Straw.

NSX-6 contains: Sunifiram, Phenylpiracetam, Tianeptine, caffeine, Choline, and L-theanine.

Alpha brain is comprised of minimally effective, plant-based ingredients. NSX-6 is made up of actual drugs...some of which are not only banned by the IOC, but are also controlled substances in several countries around the world and sold as prescription
drugs.

It's like comparing testosterone to yam extract.

If by N-Pept-10 you are referring to Noopept, it is OK...in my opinion. It has solid research behind it and is a genuine nootropic, BUT...if you read any of the reviews in the nootropic community, you will see that Sunifiram (the most similar to Noopept of all the compounds in NSX-6) receives FAR more favorable reviews. NSX-6 also includes phenylpiracetam and tianeptine--both of which are prescription drugs in Europe/Asia...and one of which is a controlled substance. These compounds are nothing like Noopept, so it is difficult to compare them. Regardless, both receive far more favorable reviews.

Last edited:
it's good for track and field athletes, or for peoples, who practicing technical sports

Back