• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster labs- clen log

bbb33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today the Clen came in from Monster Labs that ill be giving a go. I havnt started yet, so tomorrow ill take my first dose. Starting weight is 192lbs.

Update#1....Took first dose today, 40mcg. Its defiantly legit clen. Opened up airways completely, jacked me up all day, and had a constant sweat all day. I had a great chest workout and also a really good 23 mins on the stairway stepper.Day 2 weight 192. Lookin forward to watching the fat melt.

The clen is crazy bro, and the t3 strongest ive used.

What's your main protocol going to be following dosing / days on vs off?

Day2. Moved up to 60 mcg. I'm ganna raise the bar by 20 mcg everyday untill I'm up to 100mcg a day ganna run that for a while and ramp back down.Totallength of run will be two weeks. I'm not ganna focus on the scale much because I'm also running strong tren cycle. I will post it daily just to do it. In the future I may possibly review a little tren for you guys if monster will come off that 200 buck min order. Todays weigh in 191.7

One of my favorite combos..trena and clen...nice tight vascular muscles!

One of my favorite combos..trena and clen...nice tight vascular muscles!
yea sir....your exactly right. My avatar pic was takin weeks ago. Its even more prevalent now. The clen is really makin my veins pop. DAY 3.....Went ahead and moved up to a high dose of 120mcg. I WILL NOT be going any higher. That is two pills with breakfast and then 1 more at lunch time. Imknow some of you may think that's to high and I appreciate your opinion but I'm tolerating the clen very well. I feel good and my blood pressure is in check. Weigh in today was at 190.6 this was with an empty stomach and after a hard cardio session and after a fresh shit.....so take that for what you will. The cardio session was great, I've really noticed how much the clen is helping me breath.....its really helping me improve on my cardiovascular training.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm enjoyin it. I've never been good at cardio but the past few months I've made leaps and bounds in that area. I know some aren't into it and that's cool, we all have our own goals. I to a certain extent am not bothered I can't bench press 350. I can do 275 maybe 285 and am happy with that. I'm interested in how I look plain and simple.

DAY 4 AND 5. On day four I did not lift or do cardio, I focused on loadin up with a bit of good carbs since my muscles felt slightly flat for the majority of the morning. The fullness returned by the end of the day. TODAY...DAY 5. Feel strong from my day off yesterday....muscles feel hard, full, and look vascular. Just got throught with a great chest workout, I did a little somthin different this workout. I picked two good excerses and did 10 sets of each, pyramiding up in weight till the end. I did flat barbell bench and weighted dips. Had a huge pump and felt powerfull the whole way through. Weight is the same 190.

I've also experienced the "flat look " if I get depleted of carbs on tren and clen.....even var too.

I her ya. Progress is still comin on my clen run. I havnt updated in a few days but everything is goin well. Weight is at 187 and strength is still up....I've just had to pay close attention to when my muscles need carbs. Stqrting to see more veins comin in thru my lower abbs, chest, and arms. Still very pleased with the results that are coming. I'm ganna run it thru nezt week and take a break from it. Still at 120mcg a day. Thanks again to Monster labs for the chance to log your clen.

Today was another good day with the Clen. Had two good cardio sessions today. The first one was when I woke up, I ran it fasted. It was hiit training or anything, just a str8 jog of a mile and a half. Went home and ate 3 egg muffins and a sweet potato with 12 ounces of low fat milk. Did some yard work and ate lunch.....12 ounce ribeye with another sweet potato and another 12 ounce glass of low fat milk. Hit the gym after that and had a killer workout. I did chest which consisted of 4 giants sets. The set included Incline barbell bench 12 reps. Flat dumbell fly 12 reps. Incline dumbell pullover 12 reps. Weighted leaning forward dips. 8 reps. Take 2 mins break and do it all again untill you've done it 4 times. Overall I'm lovin the extra stamina and the breathing benefits I'm gettin from this clen. When I started this log my bf percent was 12.9 I'm down to 11.4 as of today.

Well that's another good workout in the books. 5 sets of 10 on pullups. Suprrseted tbar rows with single arm rope pull downs 5x8 (heavy) superset dumbell row with wide grip pulldowns 5x10. And 3 sets on the row machine underhand grip for 10 reps. Busted out 20 mins of str8 cardio at 4.0 mph.....no HIIT today. Weight is 188. Overall I'm still feeling good and breathing great when my heart rate is around 150 bpm.

Lol I know it. My workout yesterday was good. I had a nice shoulder workout. I've been doin a lot of giant sets lately with 2 min breaks. This giant set included shoulder press starting with 60lb dumbbells increasing to 70s, 80s, 90s. 3 way delt raise. Starting at 10lb, 15, 20, 25. Upright rows with 50lbs on ez curl bar. And shoulder shrugs with dumbells. 70lb, 80s, 90s, 100s. To end the workout I used the shoulder press machine for 3 sets light weights for 15 reps. Weight is 186.

Todays workout went pretty well. today was leg day. Today I did 5 sets. 5 sets of squats. 5 sets quad curls. 5 sets hamstring curls. and 5 sets ca raises. did 25 minutes on the stairway and 10 mins cooldown on the treadmill. breathing like a champ on this clen. I'm really lovin it. ive had a great first experience with clen and hate I'm about to take a break from it on Friday. :(

well today was the last day on clen. I'm super happy with the results I got with it. I would def recommend monsters clen to anyone who likes clen. my weight ended up getting down to 186.2 thanks again to monster for the opportunity to give it a shot!

Back