• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Other Hobbies

Dirt700

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm into rock racing, it started with a Polaris rzr, and has progressed from jeeps to full tube chassis. The silver one is my current rig, and I'm currently building a more stream line frame to swap the drive train into. What are some of y'alls hobbies?

You dirt riot? Looks like a bouncer. What axles and drive train are in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce92ea028b3e55cece22dc5a906e1ee1.jpg

Money pit starter set.

You dirt riot? Looks like a bouncer. What axles and drive train are in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I'm not dirt riot, it's a a cross between a bouncer and trail rig, the one I'm building is a full bouncer race chassis. It has a LS 6.0, th400, np205 transfer case, Dana 60 front, 14 bolt rear, fox coilovers

Cars trucks bikes fishing guns alpha shit. I build and paint all the shit myself.

Box I built for a Lambo

My last boat I painted

Console I made for the boat before last one

]

- - - Updated - - -

[/URL

Nice work BigTime, you are not only 'uge but also handy and talented. That takes some skill man.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Thanks man. I have a lot more stuff Ive done but thats what I have handy. Life is short gotta play hard!

Woman , rc nitro gas remote control cars and full size street racing cars ....all very expensive hobbies :(

8th mile drag racing is mine and the families expensive ass hobbie lolz

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This^^^ although on a different level.

i saw this car there in February. Sweet ride, John John
Yea I couldn't make it to this one. We didn't do so good either Lol. How did yaw do up there??

Yea I couldn't make it to this one. We didn't do so good either Lol. How did yaw do up there??

Can't even compete in a radial class now. You guys out dollar me buy miles. I'll have to stay a grudge racer with my 29x10.5's lol

Not enough time or money for any other hobbies for me :-( I keep telling myself I'm gna start studying investments and binary stock options but I never do

Get Shredded!
Can't even compete in a radial class now. You guys out dollar me buy miles. I'll have to stay a grudge racer with my 29x10.5's lol
Ain't no shit especially when you got fuckers like the shadow with a damn top fuel motor sitting on 29s with no bars Lol. Fuckin unbelievable

Ain't no shit especially when you got fuckers like the shadow with a damn top fuel motor sitting on 29s with no bars Lol. Fuckin unbelievable

Gd that shadow was fuckin putting some power down, Brother. And the guys seemed to have the track ready for guys with big power.

David Pearson was fuckin unbeatable. No clue what happened to him. Running 3's on radials is hard to understand for a guy with a heavy ass chevelle.

Gd that shadow was fuckin putting some power down, Brother. And the guys seemed to have the track ready for guys with big power.

David Pearson was fuckin unbeatable. No clue what happened to him. Running 3's on radials is hard to understand for a guy with a heavy ass chevelle.
David Pearson has a bad ass hot rod. That whole class just amazes me how you can put that much power down and keep the front end down. We make the wheelie high light real every time we down there. Cant seem to keep it down and have half the power those guys do. We are thinking of just running some shoot outs like we usually do and give up on the class racing. Us being nitrous we catch hell running with the Turbo cars in that class. Got a hole in the block right now and were debating on going to Chevy power plant or staying with the Ford power plant.

David Pearson has a bad ass hot rod. That whole class just amazes me how you can put that much power down and keep the front end down. We make the wheelie high light real every time we down there. Cant seem to keep it down and have half the power those guys do. We are thinking of just running some shoot outs like we usually do and give up on the class racing. Us being nitrous we catch hell running with the Turbo cars in that class. Got a hole in the block right now and were debating on going to Chevy power plant or staying with the Ford power plant.

Niitroused small blocks work hard to keep up, but you already know that. I moved up to BBC for that reason. They'll take a ton more abuse and even some missed tunes:). Trade off is the fuckin weight. My stock block, iron headed 505 makes decent power with an IS fogger but it weighs as much as my car lol

Niitroused small blocks work hard to keep up, but you already know that. I moved up to BBC for that reason. They'll take a ton more abuse and even some missed tunes:). Trade off is the fuckin weight. My stock block, iron headed 505 makes decent power with an IS fogger but it weighs as much as my car lol
Lol those missed tunes will get that ass. Thats what sent punched a hole in the block this time. And you right about the BBC we tossing that idea around hard and I believe it's going to be a lot cheaper in the long run. We've been looking at a 632 ready to go with 3 guns on it. Its been refreshed and we can get it for a deal. And I believe with the added weight like your talking about we can keep the front end down. Then start grabbing some guns after the 60ft. Fuck I love racing but holy shit it's expensive lolz.

Lol those missed tunes will get that ass. Thats what sent punched a hole in the block this time. And you right about the BBC we tossing that idea around hard and I believe it's going to be a lot cheaper in the long run. We've been looking at a 632 ready to go with 3 guns on it. Its been refreshed and we can get it for a deal. And I believe with the added weight like your talking about we can keep the front end down. Then start grabbing some guns after the 60ft. Fuck I love racing but holy shit it's expensive lolz.

Ahhh now you're talking. The big inch motors more than make up for the weight issue. I've put together quite a few of the 5" bore spaced motors, brother. Believe me when I tell you they are engineered to take abuse. Even with 3 guns I'm willing to bet you'll only nip plugs or worst case get a piston. If EFI is in your budget I highly suggest it. Once you learn to navigate the software the data and tuning options save motors and make "safe" power. Individual cylinder timing and AF adjustments on hot cylinders have made me look like a magician on a few occasions. Your fox body with that kind of power will put you in the winners circle quick. Hell I'm excited for you lol

Ahhh now you're talking. The big inch motors more than make up for the weight issue. I've put together quite a few of the 5" bore spaced motors, brother. Believe me when I tell you they are engineered to take abuse. Even with 3 guns I'm willing to bet you'll only nip plugs or worst case get a piston. If EFI is in your budget I highly suggest it. Once you learn to navigate the software the data and tuning options save motors and make "safe" power. Individual cylinder timing and AF adjustments on hot cylinders have made me look like a magician on a few occasions. Your fox body with that kind of power will put you in the winners circle quick. Hell I'm excited for you lol
man I've hurd a lot of good things about going to efi. Is there any you prefure?? Thats under 4 grand 😂

man I've hurd a lot of good things about going to efi. Is there any you prefure?? Thats under 4 grand 

I like the Holley dominator unit. Very user friendly to begin with and tons of room to grow. I hear good things about the Haltech stuff too but I have no experience with it. I'd stay away from the FAST stuff for your set up. It's geared more towards street rides. And please, please stay away from the big stuff junk.

My personal preference atm would be Holley units. Hell you may even step up to a dual throttle body unit soon enough and the dominator ecu is ready without expensive upgrades.

At the the end of the day, efi is expensive at first but saves money within one season. But who am I? On my own junk I run a dominator and run no data logger. I just pull plugs constantly. But my car is a true grudge car. Your outfit is quite a bit classier than mine. If you can afford efi do it, bro. If not, the BBC is much more forgiving to missed tunes so bolt a 1250 on it and let it eat off the brake:)

Nice looking dodge, setup almost like mine but blue.
HAHAHA I was like what! We have a lot in common.

I have flares and projectors I have to paint still. Im going to shoot the bumpers and mirrors also. Should be nice when its done.

Back