• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The real dog pound bitches!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Eats poodles!

20160607_202101_zpsitqbclvl.jpg

Don't waste all of your gear on your dog. Gotta save some for yourself.

Advanced Labs VIP Customer

Lol

Look up bully whippet.

That's what I'm talking about ...what kinda man walks around asking for poodle food.hahaha

IML Gear Cream!
that fucker is Jacked. I have a Blue Pit. Shes awesome.
bitch better be cause she cost me 5k

they are great dogs. its the owners that fuck them up

Advanced Labs VIP

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Awesome bro. How old is she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she is 7 years old. got her when she was 8 weeks. she saved my life.
I was seriously depressed and using a lot of pain pills and benzos.
she was the reason I got straight. I wouldn't give her up for anything

1b51c2f907e343b50298be30149b845d.jpg
my puppies... There is no better breed than the bully breed all of them. Mine are American Bulldogs..

Thank you. Can't wait to see them fully grown and filled out! I do not breed. I don't think I would ever sell a puppy and my wife and kids would kill me!

this is my baby girl . her name is Blue

1535617_696119233755444_2047091165_n.jpg
Great looking girl. What a pit is supposed to look like. Had a red nose a while back. She had an allergic reaction to a vaccination and died one morning. She was great . She had a motorcycle tire for a toy . It was funny watching drunk buddies "take" it from her . They would end up dirty and tired. You won't outlast a 45 lb pit.

Terrible pic but the blue male could jump clear over my head at 60+ lbs while chasing his rope. Coolest dog I ever had

2zxp8k0.jpg

Great looking girl. What a pit is supposed to look like. Had a red nose a while back. She had an allergic reaction to a vaccination and died one morning. She was great . She had a motorcycle tire for a toy . It was funny watching drunk buddies "take" it from her . They would end up dirty and tired. You won't outlast a 45 lb pit.

thanks... damn that's heart breaking man

Terrible pic but the blue male could jump clear over my head at 60+ lbs while chasing his rope. Coolest dog I ever had

2zxp8k0.jpg
Hell yeah I seen videos of them on YouTube jumping ridiculously high. Smart, strong dog to own.

My cat would jump on the back of its neck and stick its two fangs through its head.

#Gangstakitty

Back