• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen and Xanax

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have Xanax on hand due to panic attacks that only occur once a year at the most , however I would love to melt some fat , but I hate that jittery feeling , that is why I can't stand cocaine , I would prefer and narco and a vodka and cranberry and I am floating on a cloud of titties . Question is if I run Clen for only 3 weeks and take a Xanax everyday would that balance out the jittery speed feeling ? I know everybody is different . Is there a source here that has Albuteral ?

You could probably use it but you risk being zonked out for three weeks and Benzos are strong. Could fuck up your chemical balance.

When I run Clen, if I can't sleep, at night I would take a 1/2 or 1/3 of some RC benzos I have on had.

During the day I did have that anxious feeling. But I'm kinda naturally high strung so in used to it. I also take medication to lower my blood pressure daily.

I'm on my two weeks off, for now. Broke up with the GF so that will help keep weight down. My first two weeks wasn't even a solid as I cut it early to do weekend drinking.

Down from 214lbs to 204lbs as of yesterday. I have pics so I'll try and do a post of the whole transformation.

Stock up l-theanine. Wont revent the clen from working but it will bring the jitters almost down completely. Benzos will just turn the stim right off. No point

I like this new Summer. Asking questions with respect and getting respectful answers.

I have Xanax on hand due to panic attacks that only occur once a year at the most , however I would love to melt some fat , but I hate that jittery feeling , that is why I can't stand cocaine , I would prefer and narco and a vodka and cranberry and I am floating on a cloud of titties . Question is if I run Clen for only 3 weeks and take a Xanax everyday would that balance out the jittery speed feeling ? I know everybody is different . Is there a source here that has Albuteral ?
Fuck clen...just get albuterol(ventolin) tabs..much better imho plus ya dont have to cycle as often..Or even an ECA stack would work pending how u reacted to the E & caffeine.

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Fuck clen...just get albuterol(ventolin) tabs..much better imho plus ya dont have to cycle as often..Or even an ECA stack would work pending how u reacted to the E & caffeine.

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

Agreed clen blows!!! Eca all day!

Agreed clen blows!!! Eca all day!
That shaky weak feeling on clen just sucks...I can breathe good though. Lol..but ventolin does same for me without the sides of clen..The Osel Ephedrine is a great clean feel as well..Alot of ephedrine tabs make me feel like shit during & after..This has none of that effect imho

I think u have to type albuterol or ventolin in search option on site to find it..Not sure though..My mobile views suck on most sites..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com

Stock up l-theanine. Wont revent the clen from working but it will bring the jitters almost down completely. Benzos will just turn the stim right off. No point
L-Theanine is a godsend especially if don't like the zoned out feeling xanys give you. Hard to put work in with benzos.

I wouldnt. Just a different speedball. my brother died from mixing uppers and downers at the young age of 24. And i promise neither was in excess. Just a tad of both.

Back