• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kimbo Slice dead

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its a good day. The fucker was a thug and a bully. And a shitty fighter. The black cloud is he produced kids.... Much like Kos. Poor genes that wont produce an oz of decent to add to the world. 👍🏼

How did he die, yeah I couldn't stand the hype behind him. Watched him get man man handled a few times

rap is a savage

- - - Updated - - -

heart attack 42 years old

Wow first DADA and now him? Must have been a lot on them to fight a couple months ago. Yea he was a POS hype job.

Lost all respect for him way back in one of his street fights when he was getting owned and he let his boys jump in. He had been exposed as a fighter so his youtube legacy is fucked anyway. He was street trash

Damn DADA died also? I am so behind on things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
That being said Bisping got a well deserved win. He doesnt have natural talent but is a workhorse. He earned it

Heart Failure at 42 is what there saying and connecting it to sterioid I hate when I read this or hear this. Makes me wanna cold turkey off everything...

I think if you are mindful of your juicing and get checkups in the long run you'll be fine. Most guys that get hurt stay on year round crazy cycles... I get labs and have ekg's done so I know my heart is doing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heart Failure at 42 is what there saying and connecting it to sterioid I hate when I read this or hear this. Makes me wanna cold turkey off everything...

He was an idiot man. Id be willing to bet he never pulled a single lab or even knew what he was doing. He was a bouncer and an enforcer. He was ghetto trash. The fact that he thought he could be a legit athlete was hilarious. He was a dirtbag

He was an idiot man. Id be willing to bet he never pulled a single lab or even knew what he was doing. He was a bouncer and an enforcer. He was ghetto trash. The fact that he thought he could be a legit athlete was hilarious. He was a dirtbag
I hear you man i get my checks up regularly. Eveything looks good just gotta focus on cholesterol

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

dude was a beast with no training, and made a career from backyard brawls. I'd say he did his thing and got paid. not too shabby

Most likely doing other hardcore drugs. Just like Zyzz's dumbass. Steroids do not mix well with other drugs.

Anyone remember his fight with that cop? He started getting owned and his boys stepped in. Lolz

He and DADA looked like they were both going to drop dead in their "fight"... (I think DADA is alive though)...

rap and his friends on friday night

Xan2T9J.jpg

Sean Gannon was the cop .

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Have you ever heard Bimbo Slice talk he is a piece of shit dumbass. You really think he was running gear responsibly

He and DADA looked like they were both going to drop dead in their "fight"... (I think DADA is alive though)...
unfortanly he is alive. His heart stopped after the fight but yes he did make it.

unfortanly he is alive. His heart stopped after the fight but yes he did make it.
Unfortunately? It's Bellator's fault for letting him fight.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Bellator is being sued by a former employee who was fired after questioning why Bellator was allowing fighters to fight with forged medicals. No way Dada passed his medicals. Should never have been in there.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rip

Back