• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I fuckin did it.

HDgrowth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I fuckin joined plant fitness because it's the only damn place to workout in this God for saken shit town. I'm warming up with the largest Dumbell on the floor, Damn it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Good for you.

All you need now is a sticker for your Prius and a headband.

:p

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you.

All you need now is a sticker for your Prius and a headband.

:p

i have a membership there to. i just go for the pizza and leave.
At least I can grab some pizza on the way out tonight, if it's not all gone.

I won't judge u in your judgment free zone. If I had to continue my journey with 75# dumbbells and smith machines. Than fuck it.so be it

It's not a bad place. Even in a bigger city like mine it really isn't as busy as some of the other bigger gyms I have been to. Got in and out and didn't have to wait. Kind of jealous mine never had pizza lol

What's better then the no lunk zone. I think that's what they called it at the one I tried on the road.

I fuckin joined plant fitness because it's the only damn place to workout in this God for saken shit town. I'm warming up with the largest Dumbell on the floor, Damn it.

I'd rather pour gasoline on my dick and light it on fire

make sure to put a new tampon in before you work out.

Actually, there was some nice ass in that place. I might find some strange on this business trip!

Maybe just use it for cardio? LOL you know stand behind the ladies on the stair machine.

Wtf !!! I'd buy my own free weights and get it in that way !!!
I did join Planet Fagness when they first came into my town , but after 2 months , I woke the hell up and got the fuck out of there . Sad to say that I'll never get those 2 months back .
No Gains !!!

Bagels in the mornings, Pizza in the evenings, televisions everywhere. The place where fatties are made to feel good about themselves.

Bagels in the mornings, Pizza in the evenings, televisions everywhere. The place where fatties are made to feel good about themselves.
WTF really?

We do what we have to do to make those qainz I would work out in walmart with the rest of the weird people that go there if I had to

OMG that dude on eating pizza while "working out" wow.

what a joke, lol.

Back