• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mouths bigger than knowledge

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love people on an AAS board that know fuck all about what they are doing, post a minimum of 10 new threads a week, and have imaginary feuds with people. Steroids aren't gonna fix what's wrong with y'all. Just so we're clear if you think this is about you and your fragile little ego: it is, but don't feel special, there's a bunch of you motherfuckers running around right now.

Bad day? On the truth side of this. Stuff like this has been going on ever since I have been on the forums since the early 2000s. Probably will always be like this. Take the good with the bad.

I'm living the dream, some things are just worth repeating. You never know when someone is gonna remember to take their adex and have an awakening

yup-lol-19651.png

Lol.

I love people on an AAS board that know fuck all about what they are doing, post a minimum of 10 new threads a week, and have imaginary feuds with people. Steroids aren't gonna fix what's wrong with y'all. Just so we're clear if you think this is about you and your fragile little ego: it is, but don't feel special, there's a bunch of you motherfuckers running around right now.
Pfffffff.

Ill feud with whoever my estrogen permits sir!

You take your coherent thoughts and shove em up yer arse! :)

IML Gear Cream!
JR means me😕

We had a feud about who had the cooler pecs and we have been battling ever since😥

Modern internet culture, the mouth (or keystrokes) spout more shit than a diarrhea volcano...

Back