• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

safe-mail issues anyone?

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ya , so as i get ready to send off a very important email this am i noticed there is an error and to contact an admin. Fuck for fix the problem and lets continue with are day. Anyone else having problems sending a message? Also if you are not useing safe-mail im sry you can't help bless your chesse tits tho...

Read duh rules ... Supermod out...

Ya , so as i get ready to send off a very important email this am i noticed there is an error and to contact an admin. Fuck for fix the problem and lets continue with are day. Anyone else having problems sending a message? Also if you are not useing safe-mail im sry you can't help bless your chesse tits tho...

Read duh rules ... Supermod out...

Do you use a Swype style keyboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My phone boss , everything i do is my phone.

Cheapthreads out...

That's what I'm talking about, does it have a Swype keyboard? Your errors remind me when I had a Swype and it tried to talk for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe try a different email service. I stopped using safe mail in 2008

I just feel safe when i use it , they make it appear so.. Maybe ill go back to myspace or try yahoo

CHEAPTHREADS out..

Cheapthreads

Safe mail is everything but safe..find a better service bro..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

safe mail had some strange server crashes few months ago... I stopped using it,now I'm with protonmail

I just feel safe when i use it , they make it appear so.. Maybe ill go back to myspace or try yahoo

CHEAPTHREADS out..

Cheapthreads
You could always try Hotmail or AIM instant messenger lol

No, because I quit using safe-mail a year ago. Get rid of that shit fast and delete everything before you do

Back