• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big thanks to Macedog !!!!!

freight train

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just want to say a big thanks to Macedog ,purity you got one of the best reps around a dude who will go above and beyond for you,thank you bro for all you do!!!!!Now it's time to go win the masters nationals!!!!!

Thanks freight, now bring this one home!! Everyone is behind you! Please keep us posted.. im feeling,good about this!! Your hard work and dedication is absolutely off the charts! No one deserves it more!!

Mace is top notch for sure. Takes care of EVERYONE.

Keep us posted on your contest!

This is huge... i hope everyone here knows how hard core freight is. Balls to the walls , his training is crazy! He never lets up.. ..
He deserves this like no one else. Everybody give him your support. Seriously!

This is huge... i hope everyone here knows how hard core freight is. Balls to the walls , his training is crazy! He never lets up.. ..
He deserves this like no one else. Everybody give him your support. Seriously!
Thanks mace this is the toughest show yet but I got a good feeling bout this one !!!

Dam freight, looking real good!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have a good feeling also, procard coming!!!!

Freight gives 110% of himself in everything he does.. nothing is half ass!! And thats why he is so successful in everything he does. Character, hard work , and dedication.. freight has em all. It doesnt get any better!

Freight gives 110% of himself in everything he does.. nothing is half ass!! And thats why he is so successful in everything he does. Character, hard work , and dedication.. freight has em all. It doesnt get any better!

Thanks mace looks like a lot of good sponsored athletes here!!!!

Some but nothing like you!!!! With that shiney head! Seriously, we have a great bunch of people. Im sure you will,be welcome with open arms.. everyone here is top notch and awesome to be around.
Everyone tries and help as much as they can. Now i just need to get in line with the rest of you.. time for you all to whip me into the best shape of my life

Last edited:
Back