• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

12 week coaching

ProjectSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I am currently 75% of my way through studying sports nutrition, and I am trying to build myself a portfolio to start online coaching..If anybody is interested I am offering 12 weeks one to one coaching. Please Pm me a bit about you and your stats and I will then choose the right candidate. Thanks

Best way too kick that off bro is find you a couple youngsters with good genetics and serious mindset and put there buts on stage and win a couple shows then youll have something too show off but you might have too take them on pro bono

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I need help! Lol But I'm broke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI, I'm giving him a shot. He'll be coaching me during the forum wide transformation contest. I promise to follow his instructions and put everything I have into it so you guys can get an idea of the results of his coaching on at least one client.

FYI, I'm giving him a shot. He'll be coaching me during the forum wide transformation contest. I promise to follow his instructions and put everything I have into it so you guys can get an idea of the results of his coaching on at least one client.

Great choice

Nice. Good luck to you!!!

Thank y'all looking forward to it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
raw

Hey Project
U got someone u working with ?

Hey Project
U got someone u working with ?

Yes Ive been working with somebody for some time now, thought it would be a good idea to work alongside another coach whilst studying and researching myself to further educate myself. You can never be to educated on the subject. I will forever have a coach no matter how educated one might be, a second opinion and another set of eyes to see your weaknesses and help with posing i feel is very important.

Yes Ive been working with somebody for some time now, thought it would be a good idea to work alongside another coach whilst studying and researching myself to further educate myself. You can never be to educated on the subject. I will forever have a coach no matter how educated one might be, a second opinion and another set of eyes to see your weaknesses and help with posing i feel is very important.

Great point
I always love to learn
Regardless
Experince
Dedication
Commitment
Respect
Morals
Drive on

Back