• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Olive Branch to Jeffy

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ag8Cl6c.jpg

got you a free burrito bruh. Nurses ftw

Hmm I'm nursing on the wife does that count?

Raptor being silly tonite. Everyone knows men aren't nurses, they're doctors. Lol who ever heard of a male nurse? So silly...

You're a nice guy.

Are you recovering well? What happened, anyhow??

Im about 100% just waiting to get the stent out i feel like i have to pee all day.

i got that email and thought about you. I love Chipotle! Its the perfect meal.

Im about 100% just waiting to get the stent out i feel like i have to pee all day.

i got that email and thought about you. I love Chipotle! Its the perfect meal.

Hope you have a speedy recovery

A stent? Youch..

Hope you have a speedy recovery

A stent? Youch..

Ya my ureter didnt have a drain hole on my left kidney they opened it up so im back and kicking ass. It was a speedy operation. The stent was just a post op to make sure the invision didnt heal itself shut

Ya my ureter didnt have a drain hole on my left kidney they opened it up so im back and kicking ass. It was a speedy operation. The stent was just a post op to make sure the invision didnt heal itself shut

That's got to be painful, fuck that

IML Gear Cream!
Raptor being silly tonite. Everyone knows men aren't nurses, they're doctors. Lol who ever heard of a male nurse? So silly...

It's an ok profession :O

Back