• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Friday..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys know the rest.. Happy Friday bro's and broette's.

6e4b3f18ab3521d41723a197c55121ee.jpg

Happy Friday to you too. My cat was a little embarrassed but he wanted to say hi to your kitty.

He is self conscious about his new haircut but I talked him into taking a pic.

NM
9272e338fee3e307da461ab00632b317.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Happy Friday to you too. My cat was a little embarrassed but he wanted to say hi to your kitty.

He is self conscious about his new haircut but I talked him into taking a pic.

NM
9272e338fee3e307da461ab00632b317.jpg

Haha! Oh man that's crazy. Did you have to sedate him to do that? How did he react to it? He looks pretty cool though.

Haha! Oh man that's crazy. Did you have to sedate him to do that? How did he react to it? He looks pretty cool though.
Not sure...i took him to the groomer. It was $100!!!! He hid under the bed all day and night and wouldn't let anybody see him until this morning.

Not sure...i took him to the groomer. It was $100!!!! He hid under the bed all day and night and wouldn't let anybody see him until this morning.

Aweeeee, poor kitty.

For the record... it's my wife's cat!!

For the record I have two and I love them both.

a745395fbc85cc4a9ec2d6dd45447255.jpg

d9023cd4cf9b15ad7c36eea6e84b12a6.jpg

Just so we're clear, I did have two of my own. One was sick and put down. The other finally wandered off about year ago. I do miss that one. He was a good kitty.

Cats are cool, I grew up with 3 and a dog. Cats are just chill when you want them to, my German Shepard doesn't know the word chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so we're clear, I did have two of my own. One was sick and put down. The other finally wandered off about year ago. I do miss that one. He was a good kitty.

Damn. That's why I don't let them out side unless they are on a leash. I'm sure he's out there pounding the pavement eating thing as rats. Maybe he found a new home and is living the high-life. I'm talking Fancy Feast 2 times a day, one can of tuna a day also.

Yep great Danes for me

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

That's a big boy!

. Smokey [to Craig]: “I know you don’t smoke weed, I know this; but I’m gonna get you high today, ’cause it’s Friday; you ain’t got no job… and you ain’t got shit to do.

Alright 206. Friday, see you at the lake union Hooters about 8ish? Well nevermind, I'm in a cut and have to force down this talapia and cottage cheese. Maybe someday we'll head up there and get off the computers on a Friday night, take over The Sodo district or something rad like that.

Alright 206. Friday, see you at the lake union Hooters about 8ish? Well nevermind, I'm in a cut and have to force down this talapia and cottage cheese. Maybe someday we'll head up there and get off the computers on a Friday night, take over The Sodo district or something rad like that.

lol, We really should. When ever MiSh get's into town, you Oldschool and I should have a nice little night! That would be bad ass! Never had cottage cheese in my life and never want to. Sounds just god damn weird. My power to you brother!

lol, We really should. When ever MiSh get's into town, you Oldschool and I should have a nice little night! That would be bad ass! Never had cottage cheese in my life and never want to. Sounds just god damn weird. My power to you brother!
Alright dicks.... Make it late September!

Back