• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

making Bitcoin easy!

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello ASF, i wanted to take a quick minute to discuss an issue i have been seeing a lot around the forum. People seem to be having the hardest time comprehending Bitcoin... If you are one of those people ITS OK!!! we have all been there before, but once you get a grasp on its simplicity you will wonder how you didnt understand it in the first place... it is so very simple.
let me explain....
if someone you know takes BTC as a payment form all you need to do is acquire some BTC right? sounds simple.... but where do i get BTC and how do i store it?

great questions.... Below i will list some places where you can purchase BTC easily and it will also set you up with a wallet so you can send BTC to anyone you wish.
very simple... but first let me explain some lingo..

what does BTC mean?.. it is simply short for BITCOIN.

what is a Wallet? very simple... a wallet is like your personal bank. it is where your BTC goes after you buy it from a BTC vendor and it is also how you transfer your BTC to another persons wallet.

how can i get a BTC wallet? very simple, so many option.... the easiest is to visit WWW.BLOCKCHAIN.INFO and select the "wallet" tab at the top of the screen and CREATE A NEW WALLET. but be sure to keep track of it!!!

where do i buy BTC? there are many places that offer services, but most have very stringent requirements and can be a real pain in the butt to use. so here are some alternatives to the main stream sources that are very useful and are a breeze to use.

please check these guys out. WWW.844BANKBTC.COM is very easy to use, he has CIM options so you can send him cash directly and he , will send it to your wallet id . ( for those who already have an existing wallet)
...%%%%% THIS VENDOR IS TRUSTED, AND ENDORSED BY ME PERSONALLY. HE RUNS A LEGITIMATE LICENSED EXCHANGE%%%%%%....

also visit WWW.PAXFUL.COM they have hundreds of options to choose from when it comes to buying coin. by creating an accound you also make a wallet where you can receive and send BTC.

I hope this tutorial helps!!! any questions please feel free to ask!

Back