• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma Mix 1

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used Pharma-Mix 1? Any PIP and how are your results so far? What dosage are you using it at? I just finished a cycle of test cyp 500/wk for 10 weeks and tbol 40mg/wk for 3 weeks and hcg 500m twice a week and estrogen blocker .25mg every 3 days and I think I may try the pharma mix 1 for the next cycle. If anyone is using it should I just use mix1 by itself?

Testosterone phenylpropionate 50 mg/ml
Testosterone undecylenate 200 mg/ml
Boldenone undecylenate 200 mg/ml

It can be used on its own.
My recommendation would be 1ml e3d for first 5 weeks, then increase to 1.2ml e3d for last 5 weeks or however long you wish you use it. With HCG and AI as needed. If you wish, you may use oral of your choice at the front end or back end... or both, just try not to use it for the entire 10+ weeks.

Note e3d stands for 'every 3 days', which is NOT twice a week nor is it 'Mon and Thur', it's 1 day pin, 2 days no pin, 1 day pin, 2 days no pin and so on.
Also if you just came off cycle take at least 12 weeks off before you start juicing again. I assume you did PCT?

Testosterone phenylpropionate 50 mg/ml
Testosterone undecylenate 200 mg/ml
Boldenone undecylenate 200 mg/ml

It can be used on its own.
My recommendation would be 1ml e3d for first 5 weeks, then increase to 1.2ml e3d for last 5 weeks or however long you wish you use it. With HCG and AI as needed. If you wish, you may use oral of your choice at the front end or back end... or both, just try not to use it for the entire 10+ weeks.

Note e3d stands for 'every 3 days', which is NOT twice a week nor is it 'Mon and Thur', it's 1 day pin, 2 days no pin, 1 day pin, 2 days no pin and so on.
Also if you just came off cycle take at least 12 weeks off before you start juicing again. I assume you did PCT?

Thanks for the great info! I just finished the cycle this week so I was just going to do 100mg test cyp every 3 days (on trt therapy past 2 years) and 500mg hcg once a week and for 4 weeks .25mg of Anastrazolos twice a week. Does that sound ok? I do plan to wait the 12 weeks off. I was just going to start stocking up on the pharma mix 1 and what ever else you suggested. I am 46 years old and in great health.

Why hcg? Don't see the need unless you plan to have kids or restart the htpa and quit trt. The rest looks good.

Why hcg? Don't see the need unless you plan to have kids or restart the htpa and quit trt. The rest looks good.

My Dr. prescribed 500mg of hcg once a week. You can experience testicular atrophy if you do not use hcg when on testosterone.

My Dr. prescribed 500mg of hcg once a week. You can experience testicular atrophy if you do not use hcg when on testosterone.
Split it into 2 or 3 shots.
250 e2d would be ideal, but you can do e3d same as Pharma Mix 1

Split it into 2 or 3 shots.
250 e2d would be ideal, but you can do e3d same as Pharma Mix 1

Okay thanks. I am excited to try the Pharmamix 1 and I will post up details once I start.

Is it okay to run PHARMANAN P 100 the same time as Pharmamix 1 to help with joint pain?

IML Gear Cream!
Could I add anavar to the end of this cycle or would you suggest not?

I was thinking the pharma mix 1 for weeks 1-10, Pharmanan P for weeks 1-5 and anavar for weeks 7-10 plus hcg and aromastin

Could I add anavar to the end of this cycle or would you suggest not?

I was thinking the pharma mix 1 for weeks 1-10, Pharmanan P for weeks 1-5 and anavar for weeks 7-10 plus hcg and aromastin

Naturally, that's my drug of choice and also I tend to add it at the end of cycle.

Weeks 1-5
40mg Anavar ed
1ml Pharma Mix 1 e3d
1ml Pharmanan P e3d
250IU HCG e3d

Week 6-7
1.2ml Pharma Mix 1 e3d
1ml Pharmanan P e3d
250IU HCG e3d

Weeks 8-10
60mg Anavar ed
1.2ml Pharma Mix 1 e3d
1ml Pharmanan P e3d
250IU HCG e3d

Week 11
80mg Anavar ed
200mg Test C (TRT)
250IU HCG e3d

Aromasin as needed.

Last edited:
Thanks man you kick ass. Should I use the pharma mix 1 or the pharma mix 2 as you listed above? I was a little worried to use anything with tren in it since i sort of manage aggressive/violent people with my job so i need to keep my "patience of a saint" with them and can not afford tren roid rage lol.

Thanks for all the help. as soon as my bitcoin $ goes through in 4 days i will order.

Looks like your using about 25ml with 10wks so might wanna make it 12wks.
Now if that's an issue then I played around with numbers, so that only 3 vials of Mix 1 and 2 vials of NPP are needed for 11 weeks.

Weeks 1-4
40mg Anavar ed
1ml Pharma Mix 1 e3d
0.7ml Pharmanan P e3d
250IU HCG e3d

Week 5-8
1.2ml Pharma Mix 1 e3d
0.7ml Pharmanan P e3d
250IU HCG e3d

Weeks 9-11
60mg Anavar ed
1.4ml Pharma Mix 1 e3d
1ml Pharmanan P e3d
250IU HCG e3d

Week 12
80mg Anavar ed
200mg Test C (TRT)
250IU HCG e3d

Aromasin as needed.

Last edited:
That works, a lot times they don't run exactly as planned, sometimes you may come up short 1-2ml per vial and have to improvise, or in my case side effects get too bad and have to reduce dosage or go off.

Get Shredded!
That works, a lot times they don't run exactly as planned, sometimes you may come up short 1-2ml per vial and have to improvise, or in my case side effects get too bad and have to reduce dosage or go off.

My life story with tren lol

Additionally, even when you're pulling out 1 or 1.5 ml the slightest overage will show over time. All the time I'm expecting to have 1ml left and I have .8-1.2 I can only imagine how .7 e3d will end up

Back