• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Enorm test cyp

Kevm217

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my test cyp from purity in 3 days from them picking up money. Was pretty pumped about that. Just curious....it is clear in color and that's the first time I've ever seen that. Any other oil based test I've used was at least a hint of yellow. This actually looks like water. Did a shot and it went in without much of a push either. Anybody know if this is legit? I know they are a reputable source but I'm just a little concerned with what I'm putting in my body. Any info would be great. Thanks

It's probably just a lighter and thinner oil, wouldn't be concerned about it. I've had dark yellow that was legit and I've had clear that was legit. Just gotta wait and see and/or do labs my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil color is not an indication of quality. Some oils have a yellow tint and some are crystal clear...such as the oil used in enorm test cyp :) If in doubt....get bloods!

Its. Crystal Clear, ... flows like water.. no pip, .... who ciuld ask for anything better!! Your in good hands. I could kick ya where you pinned if that helps...
Joking..
Best way to know is doing bloodwork my friend... please keep us posted

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Oil color is not an indication of quality. Some oils have a yellow tint and some are crystal clear...such as the oil used in enorm test cyp :) If in doubt....get bloods!

Couldnt nt have said it better!! My test 400 is crystal clear and really packs a punch.

Back