• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sopharma Clen....

Lespaul

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anybody tried the sopharma Clen? I'm taking .04 mcg a day ( 2 tablets) and I'm not noticing a thing. Today I took three and no difference. I've never used Clen before so I don't know what to expect but research tells me there should be a jittery amped up feeling. Any thoughts

Hello my friend.
You are the third member of ASF who don't feel sopharma clen, and the fourth person for all the time..
Can you make labmax, please?
I will give you store credit for this.
It's very strange because I buy sopharma clen directly from the pharmacy..
Maybe it's because it's very clean and have less side effects than ugl brands.
Sincerely,Alan

Has anybody tried the sopharma Clen? I'm taking .04 mcg a day ( 2 tablets) and I'm not noticing a thing. Today I took three and no difference. I've never used Clen before so I don't know what to expect but research tells me there should be a jittery amped up feeling. Any thoughts

Hello my friend.
You are the third member of ASF who don't feel sopharma clen, and the fourth person for all the time..
Can you make labmax, please?
I will give you store credit for this.
It's very strange because I buy sopharma clen directly from the pharmacy..
Maybe it's because it's very clean and have less side effects than ugl brands.
Sincerely,Alan

Hey Alan.
Are you asking me to buy a lab max kit and test the Clen? It's honestly just not worth that too me. I'm sure it's what it's supposed to be as I can tell it from the factory.. Maybe I just need to play with dosage. And again this is m first go with Clen so I'm not sure what I'm looking for.
I suppose you could lab max and post results.
I'll just try a diffrent brand next time and compare.

What is the mcg conversion to mgs?

40mcg is .04mgs
Those seem like really low doses for clen. I started as low as 20mg ED and worked up to 80 but even at 20mg I felt like I was running the 400 meter dash in my sleep!

Les,
Just be careful because it is nothing to mess with. Before you know it, you will be laying in bed with your mind racing and heart racing wishing it would stop. Just pm or email DG and I am sure it can be worked out as to the testing of it.

Those seem like really low doses for clen. I started as low as 20mg ED and worked up to 80 but even at 20mg I felt like I was running the 400 meter dash in my sleep!

Clenbuterol (Chen) is dosed in mcgs so you were probably taking 20mcg ed, which is a normal starting point. I'm also guessing that Lespaul is taking .04mg ED, which is 40mcg (as onebigpump said) which is 2x what you started out.

At that dose he should be feeling something, shaky hands, fast heart rate, elevated body temperature, crams, dry mouth. Are you noticing any of those sides Lespaul?

I will refund you your expenses for labmax kit. It will be more honest to test your clen, because you don't feel it.
Sincerely,Alan

Hey Alan.
Are you asking me to buy a lab max kit and test the Clen? It's honestly just not worth that too me. I'm sure it's what it's supposed to be as I can tell it from the factory.. Maybe I just need to play with dosage. And again this is m first go with Clen so I'm not sure what I'm looking for.
I suppose you could lab max and post results.
I'll just try a diffrent brand next time and compare.

Clenbuterol (Chen) is dosed in mcgs so you
were probably taking 20mcg ed, which is a normal starting point. I'm also guessing that Lespaul is taking .04mg ED, which is 40mcg (as onebigpump said) which is 2x what you started out.

At that dose he should be feeling something, shaky hands, fast heart rate, elevated body temperature, crams, dry mouth. Are you noticing any of those sides Lespaul?

First I want to say I'm not bashing at all.. I love this source... Everything has been absolutely beyond my expectations...

So today I took three (60 mcg) this morning and another at about lunch time. Feel asleep in my chair at work for lunch... It's possible I MAY. Have felt something this morning.. But it wasn't overwhelming or even really obvious.

First I want to say I'm not bashing at all.. I love this source... Everything has been absolutely beyond my expectations...

So today I took three (60 mcg) this morning and another at about lunch time. Feel asleep in my chair at work for lunch... It's possible I MAY. Have felt something this morning.. But it wasn't overwhelming or even really obvious.
Are you a caffeine junke

Quit being wreck less. Are you going to listen to anyone? Alan made an offer, a few of us said to not rush up on dosage. That is how people end up in the hospital or worse.

For what it's worth.....I messed with clen one time....it was legit also. I heard all the things about being careful etc. I had to take a pretty hearty dose to get the results I wanted. All people are different. Mess with the dose. Then go from there. To me it somewhat like tren....people tolerate it differently.

I just finished my first Sopharma clen cycle
Went up to 120 mg and the sides weren't to bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too took sopharma clen and was titrated up to 140mcg and didnt have any sides. I would just PM Alan as he will take care of you. I do know that another ASF member had the same issue as us then he tried the clenodyne brand alone with nothing else to interfere with side and he felt the jitters with that. as everyone knows in the DG arena Alan is a man of his word and provide superior product and service in a CRAZY FAST time (responses and DT)

Personally, I'd keep with whatever your schedule is wait and see. Guys I know start with 20mcg per day and add another 20mcg per day until they reach their desired level (I wouldn't go over 140mcg per day). Just because you don't feel any sides doesn't mean it's not working. Give it a few weeks and then see if you're getting results. If not, I sure Alan will take care of you. Also, if you're able, I'd monitor your blood pressure and body temperature. An increase in either of those will tell you it's working, and with Chen it's a good idea to watch those for safety reasons.

Thanks Anavar. :winkfinger:

Personally, I'd keep with whatever your schedule is wait and see. Guys I know start with 20mcg per day and add another 20mcg per day until they reach their desired level (I wouldn't go over 140mcg per day). Just because you don't feel any sides doesn't mean it's not working. Give it a few weeks and then see if you're getting results. If not, I sure Alan will take care of you. Also, if you're able, I'd monitor your blood pressure and body temperature. An increase in either of those will tell you it's working, and with Chen it's a good idea to watch those for safety reasons.
Good advice..sopharma was g2g when i took it & will.be the last time i take clen..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Question.. Are you guys splitting dose across the day or dropping all at once?? Thanks

Question.. Are you guys splitting dose across the day or dropping all at once?? Thanks
No. I was taking 140mcg all at once in the am. I had no jitters, Inc hr or temp and no cramps. Just bought online one of those test kits so I'll post once I check it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No. I was taking 140mcg all at once in the am. I had no jitters, Inc hr or temp and no cramps. Just bought online one of those test kits so I'll post once I check it.

So I just got my labmax kit and tested my clen and sure enough it is purple in color. Here's a pick

So I just got my labmax kit and tested my clen and sure enough it is purple in color. Here's a pick
cd5cd861f8a8d8b618f56bf049641d39.jpg

Very nice. Thank you for following through and letting us know the positive test results. :winkfinger:

Sure. Just one of Alan's customers and I feel it is important to post any updates as we are a fortunate group of guys to have Alan as our MAN

I will be testing Z-line test e next week. Been on it for 3 weeks and my pcp would not do labs. Plus I live in a state that does not allow lab companies that I gave seen in the forums

Sure. Just one of Alan's customers and I feel it is important to post any updates as we are a fortunate group of guys to have Alan as our MAN

Very cool! Love Alan and Drugs Gear and not surprised his stuff is g2g. But we are all sort of a family here and it's good to communicate and share info with each other.

Thanks pharmerbob1980!

Very cool! Love Alan and Drugs Gear and not surprised his stuff is g2g. But we are all sort of a family here and it's good to communicate and share info with each other.

Thanks pharmerbob1980!
That's exactly my thoughts

Back