• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Marriage counseling

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever do this when your marriage was on the brink of ending? Did it work? What happened?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

how about the Dr Phil show?..my wife watches that shit ed and were happily married and speak 1-2 times a day to each other....

Yes. Have to find the right counselor and keep an open mind.

Usually it's the dumbest things that cause a rift.

I used to fall asleep on the couch all the time. My wife likes to go to bed early, and i would unwind watching TV. I'd fall asleep. This bothered her so much. That's just the low hanging fruit.

Then the issues with communication. I'm not the best at it and from what I've seen with friends, that's where most of the issues lie as well. Hopefully a counselor can help identify those things.

That's the very dumbed down version. But yes, counseling can be effective at repairing relationships.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

my wife likes that i sleep on the couch...the snoring and farting are more then she can bare..

my wife likes that i sleep on the couch...the snoring and farting are more then she can bare..
Oh yeah, mine doesn't mind now, but before we had children, forget about it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Marriage counseling was great. Do have an open mind, it's great, but not easy! Not still married, but we communicated great and the breakup went really well. And having 4 kids together that was important. We've had dinner together with kids the last few nights. We still communicate well. Going to counseling helped us even though we're not together.

Fuck marriage counseling and fuck church.

I scheduled marriage counseling when I was with my ex. What I should've done is filed for divorce, sat down with the papers and surprised her when she came home from work one day.

For her, divorce was her attempt at trying to get out of the marriage easily. When the counselor said that she had to immediately cease contact with her "side fella" she straight up said "I'm trying - it's hard.". That's when I looked at her, looked at the counselor and walked the fuck out. Ignored both of their phone calls and moved on. I did however get Individual counseling - I highly recommend.

IML Gear Cream!

I scheduled marriage counseling when I was with my ex. What I should've done is filed for divorce, sat down with the papers and surprised her when she came home from work one day.

For her, divorce was her attempt at trying to get out of the marriage easily. When the counselor said that she had to immediately cease contact with her "side fella" she straight up said "I'm trying - it's hard.". That's when I looked at her, looked at the counselor and walked the fuck out. Ignored both of their phone calls and moved on. I did however get Individual counseling - I highly recommend.

If she has a side fella then run, don't walk, to a divorce lawyer.

Truly Blessed.

Not everyone is supposed to be married to each other. Sometimes you make a mistake when your younger and need to move on for a better life. I tried marriage counseling but we still divorced. I'm so glad We did.

Yes after 20 years of marriage about a year ago we went to a counselor. My wife said I was having a mid life crisis and she didn't understand me anymore . So we went and I sat and let her air out to the counselor while keeping my mouth shut as much as possible, Very Important! But in the end things turned out good. My biggest complaint was not getting enough pussy and now I get it at least 5 times a week so it did some good.

Anyone ever do this when your marriage was on the brink of ending? Did it work? What happened?

I'm in counseling wife my current wife. It depends on the issue and both of you being willing to work.

It's helping, yes. We still have a way to go but we are way better off than when we started. You need to find a no nonsense counselor who doesn't choose a side. It's funny, ours is a 70 year old lesbian who routinely takes turns telling both of us were are screwed on various things.

Before marriage they want to throw the pussy at you every chance they get. Once you get married have a kid or two and now no more pussy. Then they want to know why men cheat or flirt or just ignore them. Lesson 1 to a good marriage. For both men and women. The things you did at the beginning to make him/her fall for you are the things that need to be done forever. Don't stop doing them.

Absolutely Brother, once we got that straight its been better than ever. Marriage is hard work. Too many throw in the towel instead of finding what brought them together in the first place.

Get Shredded!
Sex isnt the issue. She has really bad ptsd and probably bipolar, had really bad post partum after our daughter was born so she was just always mad, mean, and sad. It went on for nearly a year before we finally got her on some meds. Shes doing a lot better now but i feel like i checked out of our marriage during all that shit and cant seem to come back from it

I really hope so. We have a 1 yr old. I dont eant her growing up with split parents.

Before marriage they want to throw the pussy at you every chance they get. Once you get married have a kid or two and now no more pussy. Then they want to know why men cheat or flirt or just ignore them. Lesson 1 to a good marriage. For both men and women. The things you did at the beginning to make him/her fall for you are the things that need to be done forever. Don't stop doing them.

This 100%

Holy fuck that sucks.

Yup been there done that. Actually therapist sided with me with the wife was being way to fucking clingy! She didn't like that. We were just unhappy. Being divorced has allowed me to follow my passions: pussy and drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God I wish my husband would go back to sleeping on the couch for this reason..plus I don't like to be touched when sleeping

Sex isnt the issue. She has really bad ptsd and probably bipolar, had really bad post partum after our daughter was born so she was just always mad, mean, and sad. It went on for nearly a year before we finally got her on some meds. Shes doing a lot better now but i feel like i checked out of our marriage during all that shit and cant seem to come back from it

She ever have a hormone panel workup?

That's probably a big part of the mad/sad bit
Guys here think nothing of their own moodiness when their hormones are jacked up but seem to take exception to their significant other in the same state.

Back